5

Mingyu and Wonwoo agreed to get lunch a week later. They agreed on a spicy noodle spot since they both liked noodles and spicy things.

Mingyu was nervous, to say the least. He spent nearly 3 hours getting ready, and that was just to pick out an OUTFIT.

We're not going to talk about how long it took him to do his hair and makeup.

Thankfully, he wasn't late to their scheduled time. However, when he got to the restaurant, Wonwoo was already seated at a table.

"Mingyu! Over here!" Wonwoo called to the taller who immediately made his way over to the table.

"Hey, were you waiting long?" Mingyu asks as he sits down in front of Wonwoo.

"Nah, I just got here a few minutes ago." Wonwoo smiled as he cleaned on his glasses before putting them on. "There, now I can see you clearly. You look good, Mingyu, " He said as Mingyu couldn't help but smile.

Wonwoo looked just as handsome as the last time Mingyu saw him. "I - So do you. I like your glasses." Mingyu said, mentally cursing at himself for stuttuering.

"Thanks! They're the Chrome Heart Darlin pair." Wonwoo said, showing Mingyu the logo on the side of the frames. Mingyu was shocked, to say the least. Those glasses were very expensive.

Through lunch, the 2 talked on and on, catching up on eachothers lives.

After that, Wonwoo suggested they watch a movie, so Mingyu invited Wonwoo back to place. (Greatful he had cleaned just recently.)

As Mingyu was popping the popcorn, Wonwoo's attention was caught by Mingyu's bookshelf. On it was famous runway books and magazines.

"May I?" Wonwoo asked, motioning to the book as Mingyu nodded in approval. "You into fashion?" Wonwoo asked as he picked up a Prada book.

  "I love fashion." Mingyu sighed dreamily. "It's been my dream to make a fashion magazine." Mingyu said as Wonwoo paused and looked up at Mingyu.

"Why don't you?"