2

"And that is?" Mingyu asked.

"As you can see, I'm filming a music video. So if your friends want to, can they dance along? In return for the photo?" The males asked Mingyu.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind! Here, let me go ask!" Mingyu said, running back over to The8 and Dk.

The 2 immediately agreed, and they all went over to join the other male and his 3 other friends.

"These are my friends The8 and Dk." Mingyu told the others. "And I'm Mingyu."

"I'm Wonwoo, and this is Jun, Hoshi, and Woozi." Wonwoo introduced himself and his friends.

"We're making a dance to a song Woozi produced!" Hoshi said as Woozi hid his face in embarrassment at the sudden praise.

Which he definitely deserved because they listened to the song a few times through before they resumed filming, and it was amazing.

Hoshi and Jun taught Dk and The8 the choreography. "Wow, you guys are all such good dancers!" Dk whined, fearing he wouldn't be able to keep up with the other 3.

"You're doing great Dk!" Mingyu yelled as he continued snapping pictures.

°

After fimling the challenge and getting all they needed done, the 7 of them decided to grab food at one of the many street vendors surrounding them.

They exchanged socials and talked, getting to know each other.

°

It was safe to say both Mingyu and Wonwoo received A's on their projects. And Mingyu left with an amazing photo.

 And Mingyu left with an amazing photo

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.