3

8 years later ~

26 year old Mingyu groaned at the thought of cleaning out his storage garage. It took weeks of mentally hyping himself up just to GRAB the boxes and bring them into his apartment.

After a week of looking his "trashed" apartment, Mingyu gave in and finally went through his boxes and started sorting through everything into a keep and donate pile.

However, when he reached his box of things from high school, he found his old wallet. "Huh, I wonder if there is any money still in here?" Mingyu asks himself.

While he didn't find any money, he found something else.

A picture

'Where do I know this guy from?' Mingyu thought to himself before it hit him.

It was Wonwoo

From that day in Seoul!

For the last few months of high school and that summer, Mingyu developed a crush on the older, despite them hardly talking aside from sending funny memes to eachother and liking eachothers posts.

Mingyu's crush was so bad that he printed out the photo he took of Wonwoo and kept it in his wallet.

"Okay thats fucking creepy." Mingyu cringes at his past actions.

But it made him think about Wonwoo. The 2 stopped talking once they went off to college, and now it's been 8 years.

They have never even met up in person since the first day they met.

"I wonder if I can find him on social media?" Mingyu asks himself as he grabs his phone, completely abandoning the idea of cleaning once again.

But after 30 minutes of looking through accounts, he found nothing and he got a bit desperate.

Mingyu was pretty popular on Instagram, having a few thousand followers, one of them had to be better at finding people than him.

So he posted the picture to his story asking: I met this guy 8 years ago and just remembered this photo. I was wondering if you all could help me find him again :)

Now we just wait.