8

"Hello love birds" Dyso said, waiting in the kitchen, "Dyso shh!" Bloom said and sat down on a chair "someone's angry" Dyso said, rolling his eyes and sitting down a plate in front of him, Bloom, and divided.

"Eat up, we are leaving soon" Dyso said, stuffing his face with pancakes. "where?" Divided said, "The park I'm meeting a friend" Dyso said, finishing his food and washing his plate. Nobody even questioned how he ate that in two bites.

(Time skip)

"Hurry up guys I don't want to be late" Dyso said, "yeah yeah we are ready" Divided said, grabbing his phone and looking at the time. "Come on" Dyso said, walking out the door. Divided walking out the door, after then Bloom staying back to lock the door.

When they got there, they sat on the swings waiting for Dyso's friend for about a minute or so before they heard someone call out Dyso's name And they all looked back.

"Hi Felix" Dyso said, walking up to him and hugging him "Let me introduce you to these two" Dyso said, pointing at Bloom and Dyso "This is Bloom" Dyso said, pointing at Bloom "and that's Divided Aka Bloom's boyfriend" Dyso said smiling

Felix laughed "they make a great couple" Felix smiled, looking at Dyso "I know right" Dyso said, smirking, Bloom just looked at Dyso with a fake smile.

A/n - I've finally wrote also I just choose Felix from skz as the name (I didn't have a name)