7

Bloom heard someone getting up, so he removed his hands from his face and looked "dyso where are you going?" Bloom said, looking at him walking out the room, "dyso?" he said confused, trying to get up but divided was holding on to him, and he didn't wanna wake him up, so he just forgot about it.

! Time Skip!

Bloom woke up smelling a sweet smell from the kitchen. Getting up, he decided to go to the kitchen until he heard a voice behind him "what are you doing" the voice behind him said "I'm going to the kitchen" he said, turning around.

"GOD! don't be so up close divided" Bloom said, looking at divided standing close to his face, "why don't you like it?" He said, wrapping his hands around Bloom's waist, pulling him into a hug.

As Bloom started to feel blush rush to his cheeks, someone called out "get a room you two" Dyso said, fake gagging and walking back to the kitchen. "Rude" Bloom said, turning to divided just to see him staring at him smiling.

A few minutes after staring at each other, Bloom broke the silence "he's probably done making food so let's just go in the kitchen" He said, divided letting him go and following him to the kitchen.

A/n - I'm gonna make more
I'm getting a haircut rn tho