4

3rd person pov:

Bloom got up and threw away his water bottle because he dropped it in the dirt, and he would just buy another one. "hey, let's walk to the store" Bloom said, grabbing dyso and divideds hands and getting them off the bench.

They were walking to the store when divided brushed up against bloom's hand and bloom started to blush, so he sped up a bit getting to the store first. "hey guys you want anything" Bloom said, looking at dyso and divided "no not really, what about you divided" dyso said, looking at divided "no I don't really need anything" divided said, smiling at Bloom.

Bloom looked away and grabbed him a water bottle and paid for it. "omg I have an idea" Bloom said, looking at dyso and divided "what is it" dyso said, looking at Bloom "we should have a sleepover" Bloom grabbed their hands again and pulled them out of the store "yeah we should, we haven't even had one in months" divided said "you dumbass we haven't even had one yet" Bloom said looking at divided.

Divided grabbed Bloom and started tickling him. Bloom started laughing "divided stop" Bloom said, laughing dyso just standing there watching and smirking Bloom just pushed divided off "don't tickle me" Bloom said, pouting "you look so cute" divided said, making Bloom a blushing mess.

They soon got to Bloom's house, since they will be staying there for a sleepover, and sat on the couch. Dyso soon breaking the silence, "so what should we do" He said, looking at them.

A/n - hi guys I hope you enjoyed this.