"That's my girl Lila, my oldest Cooper, and my youngest Nathaniel."

"And you already know me." Kate chirped in. I laughed a little and so did she.

"You forgot Lucky!" Nate yelled.

"Oh my god! How did I forget the dog!" Clint cried out sarcastically. I waved to the dog I had met once before. He barked and I smiled.

"Where are the adults?" He asked.

"Hunting the turkey."

"Of course they didn't wait." He scoffed.

"It's okay, gives us time to hang around." Laura smiled. He kissed her head and I grimaced. Lila laughed.

"Alright kids! Go do something productive for once!" Clint yelled out.

"C'mon Cooper! I got another controller this time!" Peter yelled out as they ran to his room, Laura and Barton went to the couch, and Kate went to her room. That left me alone with Lila and Nate.

"So," she laughed. I went to say something but nothing came out.

"Word." We both laughed.

"Let's go outside!" Nate yelled. I shrugged and we all ran outside. He brought us to their car and pulled out a soccer ball.

I'm pretty good at soccer.

"Lila be on my team!" He yelled out.

"Oh so I'm just all alone?"

"Yup!"

He said, setting up our goals. For some reason they also had goals so it would be a serious game. We set up and when Lila counted down, I slowly ran to the ball. I let him get there first of course, but I did put up a fight. I stole the ball from him and did a cool trick to show off. Before I scored, I let him steal the ball again.

"Oh no!" I cried out.

"Ha! Ha!" He yelled. He tripped and I laughed a little. He got up but I had already stolen the ball again.

"Ha! Ha!"

I laughed. He chased me but I already kicked the ball to the goal. I kicked it lightly though so Lila could block it. He took the ball and ran to my goal, I got there faster so I could block the ball from coming in. I did and rolled the ball up with my foot and hit it with my head.

"Woah!" He cried out. I let him get the ball and score.

"Awh man! Good game!" I high fived him and he smiled.

"Be on my team!" He said.

"You're just going to leave me all alone like that?!" Lila cried out.

"Yup!"

He laughed as he brought me to his side. She sighed and went to my side. I shrugged and said mouthed a sorry. She waved her hand and mouthed 'it's fine'. We played for a while and obviously let Nate win. We had to go in once it started snowing though.

"That was fun! We should play soccer again next time we come here!" He said, yanking me inside.

"Sure?" I said, following the boy as he ran to his parents to tell them what happened.

"DAD! DAD! DAD!" He yelled.

"What's up buddy?" He said, picking him up and placing him on the seat next to him.