I turned to return to my seat, but Chiyabashira-sensei reached out and grabbed my hand, desperate to prevent me from walking away.

"You have incredible talent... With your abilities alone, you could easily lead the class to Class A... Why are you wasting your opportunity and talent by staying in the shadows?" If she was this desperate to seek students' help, it meant she was truly determined to reach Class A.

I remained silent, offering no response to her question. She must have realized that I had no intention of providing an answer, so she let go of my arm. I turned towards my seat, leaving the quiet Chiyabashira-sensei alone, in silence.

__________________________________________

I made myself comfortable as I was about to sit in my seat, and the timing couldn't have been more perfect as I watched the screen turning on.

Horikita looked at me, noticing there were some changes in my demeanor, but realizing it wasn't her business to ask, she turned her attention back to the screen as the monitor began playing the video. 'Good.'

Before 9 pm. I stood up from the computer after checking the weather for tomorrow.

"Hey," Ike excitedly jumped in, piquing the interest of Sudou and Yamauchi.

"Wouldn't you guys like it if we also got shown on the screen too?" he said to his friends in particular.

"I mean, we also hung out with Ayanokouji from time to time, so it wouldn't be a surprise if we might get some screen time too," he said, the two nodding.

He continued, "Don't you think it's the perfect opportunity for us to get the attention of the girls and maybe find girlfriends?"

He said as he nodded, thinking his plan was great. Remembering what would happen next, I started to pity Ike.

Something rarely seen happened, Ike phoned me. A rarely seen situation from someone wouldn't call me once in a month.

"Hey, Ayanokouji, have you woken up?"

Ike, seeing himself on the screen, wore an enthusiastic look as he pointed repeatedly at the screen, shouting, "See, see, that's what I meant!"

Those who are sleeping at this time can only be students that has spent the whole night preparing for an exam and the busy staff workers.

"What time is it?" A girl named Sando from class B asked.

"We don't know for sure, but judging by how it's dark outside, and there's no sign of the sun showing up, then it's probably midnight " Hamaguchi replied.

Horikita narrowed her eyes, "That's strange. You guys don't usually go to school early, just barely in time. How do you guys spend your time before attending?"

Sudou, Yamauchi, Ijūin, and Miyamoto exchanged gazes as if sending signals. I noticed sweat starting to bead on their foreheads as they glanced at their oblivious friend, Ike.

"K-kanji..."

"Actually, I'm worrying about what should I have for dessert tonight."

"Dessert?" muttered students as they couldn't comprehend what Ike was saying.

Several seconds of silence followed. Those who immediately got it started laughing sheepishly and blushing while those who didn't began asking questions but received no reply.

"You called him in the early morning just for that?" Shinohara asked, confused by Ike's actions. Ike was sweating so much it looked like he could fill a bucket, metaphorically of course.