Chapter 1

BRIDGERTON fanfic
by myself

BRIDGERTON fanficby myself

────────────
[ currently ... ]
labyrinth

In the home of, the beautiful daughters and the handsome sons, was the Bridgertons, one of which was ester, one year away from being a debutante herself, she was holding her dear dog Peaches, a Beagle, and a very loving one at that when it comes to ester and anyone she likes.

She was walking with her three other sisters, her older sister was getting ready, so it was just the four of them. "Ugh, i am already roasting." Eloise groans in complaint, the girl wasnt all that keen on marriage or anything that woman in this time have been subjected to such

"Are you to complain the entire day, Eloise?" Francesca complains as she eyes her older sister with a raised brow, "surely i cannot be expected to bear these fashions the entire day?!" Eloise complains with a scoff of annoyance.

Peaches looks up at ester, who pets her beloved pet with a slight shake of her head of amusement of her twin sister's words, which most mamas would be dead if they heard their daughters points of views like Eloise; including the daughter herself.

"I feel like a princess! Do i look like one?" Hyacinth, the youngest daughter, as well as the youngest of the family, asks as she has a playful look.

"Do you truly wish to know what i think you look like?" Eloise asks in a teasing tone. Meanwhile, ester sighs at eloise's words, "you look lovely, hyacinth" ester reasures to her sister, and hyacinth smiles brightly at the words that Ester told her

"On your left!" Gregory, the youngest Bridgerton boy, calls to his sister as he runs past his four sisters, accidentally bumping into Hyacinth

"Ugh! Gregory!!" Hyacinth yells in a groan as she chases after the boy in anger, ester just has a small smile as she shakes her head

"Is our dear sister still not ready?" Benedict, the second eldest Bridgerton and second eldest son, asks in disbelief with Colin, the third eldest of both categories, was following his older brother in a stride as well.

"Oh she's only been readying herself the entire night." Francesca says in awe with a grin. "You mean her entire life?" Eloise complains as she couldn't understand why her sister seems to care what she looks like for today and Ester looks at her with a sigh.

"She isn't Benedict, she's still in her room. Mama is with her as well." Ester informs the two with more understanding of her older sister's desire to be absolutely perfect for today.