Vengeance, In The Form Of A Kiss

Start from the beginning

Morgan: What are you doing?

Link:!

Link:(looks away)...

Link: Y-You saw through my web of lies... So I'll tell you the truth...

Link:(sniffs) I accidentally broke my sword!

Link:(sobs) I'm sorry! I know warriors are supposed to take care of their weapons!

Morgan:.... That's it? Link it's just a training sword.

Link:(rubs nose) Yeah... But it's the one you gave me! It is special...

She stares at Link for a moment, then walks over to a closet, where she pulls out a true sword. The sheath was engraved with the golden markings of their homeland. The hilt itself was simple yet possessed a hint of royalty.

This was a royal guard sword and the only other known weapon in the country besides Morgan's.

Link:?

Taking a knee, she presents him with the sword.

Morgan: This is the only blade you should care about.

Morgan: Because it's the only one you can get. If it breaks, then that's it...

Morgan: Take care of it. And only use it for self-defense.

Link:!!!

Wiping away his tears, Link soldiers up and holds out his arms to receive the blade.

Link: I promise! I'll take care of this holy-

She drops it in his hands and the weight of it makes Link fall to the ground.

Link: SHIT!

Link:(struggles to lift it) Why is so heavy!?

Morgan: It's only five times heavier than the average blade.

Morgan: You'll continue training with this.

Link:!!?

Morgan: Your technique is good enough to where we can begin training your body and mind.

Morgan: Once you've developed the muscles to wield this blade perfectly...

Link:(stuggles) I'll be a real knight-

Morgan: I'll no longer go easy on you, and I'll consider you a man.

Link:(happy) Really-

Morgan: And I'll train you even harder than you ever thought possible!

Link:(horrified) Really....?

Morgan: Yes.

Morgan: Are you prepared?

Link manages to lift the blade up.

Link:(struggling) S-So... All that... Is... Going to take...like a year... R-right...?!

Morgan:(smiles)

Link:(horrified)

She leaves Link with his birthday gift.

Morgan:(mumbles) Happy birthday my prince...

(Slam)

Link:.....(looks at the blade)

Link:(Struggling) I-I should show this...to... Diana....!

One step at a time, Link slowly waddles toward the castle to show off his cool new sword to the princess.

The maids worked overtime to doll up the princess per her demand.

With a lovely dress, make-up, and hair, she prepared to leave the castle to meet with Link, however, to her convenience, the boy was already in her yard, beneath the tower where her room was.