Chapter-1 BREWING CHAOS

Sigh...

What am I even doing with my life?

Every day I wake up, then I start to break up, lonely as a man- (copyright issues)

And as always, today was no different as well. I woke up with the sun, got ready, and made my way to the governmental office building.

I didn't get stopped by anyone in my tracks, as my small little personal home was away from any residential area. My home is in the big garden behind the governmental building.

So it doesn't take me too long to reach my office. It was a spacious room, ornately designed and laced with several magic items, each having a different role. Some of them are artistic and antique, but the majority of them are of functional use.

I was being accompanied by my 1st and 2nd secretary. The latter opened the door for me to enter. While the former quickly went to an antique-looking coffee machine, to brew some coffee for me.

"So what is my schedule for today, diablo?" I asked the same question that I ask every day.

"Miss Shuna will be bringing you the paperwork for you to review and sign. In the afternoon Jeffery Myolmiles will bring you the report of the finances of this month and along with that, the activities of '3DS', and that will be all" Diablo explained to me in a clear-cut manner.

"Your coffee is ready, Lord Rimuru"

"Ah thanks, Shion" I took the teacup in my hand and began to sip it slowly while waiting for Shuna to arrive, and soon after, Shuna came to my office while being tailed by two goblinas who had a huge stack of paper with them.

"Good morning, lord Rimuru."

"Morning Shuna...is that all for today?" Rimuru asked while taking a lazy glance at the pile of paper that got dumped on his desk.

"Yes, that would be it. If you require my assistance, then please do call for me" Shuna then bowed and went towards the door along with the goblinas.

Sigh

'Ciel, engage <<Parallel processing>> and <<Thought acceleration>>'

<Right away> spoke Ciel in her stoic voice

With that, the perception speed of Rimuru got revved to a few million and his thought process increased to two. Though he could increase his perception speed to a billion, at that speed, even light seems to be at a standstill, so it isn't practical. And same goes for parallel processing, he could increase his thought process by several times, but he isn't using <<Split Body>> at the moment, and he only has two hands to work with.

With extreme speeds Rimuru picked up the paper and signed it with his quill, using both of his hands. The process was so fast that it would seem as though Rimuru was signing those papers without even reading or even looking at those papers.

But that was not the case, Rimuru in actuality was reading and reviewing everything that was in front of him.

The signing of papers was completed well within 15 minutes, and now he was completely free. After all, he isn't some dumb fuck who would make mere papers the bane of his existence, and mop all day about how these papers have ruined his life, as though he had something else or something better to do instead.

Rimuru was now sitting on his chair with absolutely nothing to do. Thousands of years have passed after the defeat of Ivaraj and Feldway, since then Rimuru has learned every art he could such as- material and chemical alchemy, scroll fabrication, talisman formation, summoning, barrier magic, array magic, artifact and relic production, magic items, studying Magic circles, runes, glyphs, sigils, compound and complex magic, Nuclear magic, charms, jinxes, curses, Necromancy, spirit engineering, Abyss cores, Steller cores, Spirit cores, aura manipulation, spirit manipulation, soul manipulation, all the abilities being offered by <<True dragon magic>> which is essentially a weaker version of every skill in existence, and not just that he also perfected his use of primitive magic, stardust and turn null; just to elevate his boredom.