Chapter 57-61

Tang Zhuozuo could clearly feel that her voice just fell, and the face of the man holding her hand suddenly became gloomy, as if the cloudless sky in August suddenly became dark and heavy rain.

Her green fingertips shrunk slightly, as her mind rubbed against the man's palm, with cautious temptations and wanderings, like a little beast that was just born and had not opened his eyes, its movements were soft and gentle, only It makes people feel lost for a moment.

Huo Qiu only felt that these words came out of her mouth, as if the icy ribs formed under the eaves of the north for three or nine days hit the spine, and even the soles of the feet were a little cold.

The lingering situation of the past few months is still vivid, but her ears echoes her nice comfort, and the word by word even made him feel more scared than the sword and shadow on the battlefield.

Tang Zhuozuo saw his sullen expression without saying a word, so he slowly pulled his hand back, and glanced casually, a striking red mark was struck out on the white skin of his head.

She turned her head slightly to avoid his gaze, feeling a bit dry in her throat, and when she spoke, she brought a trace of helpless affection to her sincerely.

"The emperor is so well known to his concubines, how can the concubines be willing to push you out?"

"It's just that the rules have been the same throughout the ages. The concubines are now the master of the central palace, and they should always consider the emperor, so as to live up to the emperor's past love."

When Tang Zhuozuo said that, his eyes fluctuated quietly, and he curled the corners of his lips silently under the cover of the shadow on the ground, and a beautiful flower appeared at the corner of his mouth, which was fleeting.

This is what your Majesty said personally, and now I finally have the opportunity to go back without losing a word. Seeing the man's dark complexion, Tang Zhuozuo couldn't help but feel proud.

Since she is not happy, then Emperor Chongjian should not think of being alone and at ease.

She just wanted to stab him until he didn't dare to mention the matter again.

Huo Qiu was agitated by this seemingly empathetic remark to make his chest rise and fall violently, this time he was really excited to writhe.

It was obvious that everything she said was reasonable, but he heard ridicule everywhere in his ears, and every sentence made his eyes dark.

"The first emperor's funeral period is not over, and the court situation is turbulent. At this moment, I don't want to draft, Empress Lao bothered..." With a wave of his mysterious yellow robe embroidered with dragon scales, he stared at her Shen Shen for a while, and refused. This proposal.

As long as expected.

Huainan will start the war, this man will definitely not sit back and die, it is only a matter of time to send troops there. Coupled with such a sensitive period, this man pays great attention to image, and will never leave anything to criticize and dissatisfy.

So in any case, this draft is definitely not on the agenda.

She also knew this well, so she started wanting to use this matter to reverse the battle from the previous month.

On playing temper, who has she lost? In the daily disputes in the East Palace, she has never lost more than half of her momentum, and both losers are hurt, and it is better than she is alone.

Tooth for tooth, she is very good.

Tang Zhuo was thinking about nine bends and eighteen bends, but his face was slightly frowning. After a while, he stretched out his smile, and said with thin lips: "Also, your Majesty can first order some beautiful and ingenious ladies Summoned into the palace and waited until the time was right before drafting."