Chapter 17

Early the next morning, Tang Zhuozuo opened his eyes before An Xia came in.

She sat up, lifted the thin bed curtains, and saw that the sky was still black and blue. She let out a sigh of relief, and tapped her finger on the vase on the window frame. The cold touch made her warm fingers. Retracted a bit.

Originally the Empress Dowager's birthday should be after March, but Emperor Qiongyuan listened to Qin Tianjian's words and set it today.

So today, it is doomed to have a dark wave.

After four years, Tang Zhuozuo put on the prince's court clothes again, feeling a little subtle for a while, but only for a moment, he suppressed the strangeness in his eyes.

Huo Qiu is here.

The man walked into the wind, Li Desheng lifted the white pearl curtain for him, and ordered the people to pass the meal.

Tang Zhuo pursed his lips, knowing that he had come before breakfast.

"It was so early in the palace?" She raised her eyebrows slightly, her apricot eyes seemed to have been misted all night, and she seemed to hide the stars of the sky, and her smile was so bright as the first plum drawn in a cold winter.

It's so beautiful that people can't look away.

Huo Qiu paused slightly, closed his eyes calmly, and hid the unpredictable emotion in his eyes, "Well, I'm afraid you won't get up."

Tang Zhuozuo stood up straight and let An Xia play with him, but he muttered in a very unconvincing voice, "Where did I get up late?"

As soon as these words came out, An Xia's expression became unnatural.

The fact that the princess woke up late is not a secret in the East Palace. Because of this, his Royal Highness also specially ordered the concubine under Liangdi not to get up early if nothing happened.

Tang Zhuozuo's eyes stopped on the face of the set of rubies that An Xia took out of the library. After a while, he reached out and picked up a mutton jade in the makeup box, frowning a little bit awkwardly.

Huo Qiu was sitting on a thick pinewood chair. Seeing that she hadn't moved for a long time, he asked, "What's wrong?"

Tang Zhuozuo turned around, the big gold-embroidered peony flowers on the cuffs lined her jade-white wrist, and even the mole on her face became more charming.

Not to mention she bit her lower lip and said, "Your Highness, help concubine look at this hairpin."

Huo Qiu's eyes paused among the various hairpins in her makeup box, and frowned without a trace.

He has never understood much about these daughters' homes.

If that's the case, he categorically couldn't refuse those eyes with the starry sea.

Huo Qiu got up, the bright yellow crown prince's dress gleaming in the candlelight, making the man slender like a bamboo and bright like a breeze.

He walked up to Tang Zhuozuo, looked at the full of hairpins on the table, was silent, and then said, "Look at which one?"

Tang Zhuozhuo pointed to the set of rubies in An Xia's hand and said, "The emperor grandma's birthday, this kind of day should be dressed more festively and grandly, but this set of heads is a little old-fashioned."

Huo Qiu's gaze turned to the hairpin held in her bright white hand again, and he pondered for a while and said, "It's not old fashioned, you wear a lonely favorite."

Tang Zhuozuo raised his eyes to look at him, just in time to look into a deep and waveless well, and swallowed the doubts circling around his throat, and smiled kindly: "Okay, your concubine listened to your highness."