Chapter 8: Threat

In the study, apart from the curling bamboo incense, there was only the sound of breathing. Huo Qiu took a deep look at her before saying to the other two in the study: "Come here first today, you can go back."

This is an exceptionally obvious eviction order.

He was speaking to Wang Yi and Zhong Yu, but his eyes were fixed on Tang Zhuozuo's expression, not letting go of every subtle change.

How Tang Zhuozuo didn't know what he was thinking, but the fact today is just a coincidence. If she knew that the person who came was Wang Yi, she would not come to this main hall for anything.

When she sees him now, she thinks of the ugly face of others, even if she looks at him more, she feels dizzy.

Another day to breathe with daddy and elder brother, don't have any guilt toward him, this kind of villain who never knows enough to be greedy, should be exiled to the mausoleum.

Then Wang Yi and Zhong Yu looked at each other, and both saw a hint of helplessness in each other's eyes, and bowed their hands: "The minister retires."

As soon as Wang Yi stepped out of the threshold of the study, Huo Qiu stood with his hands under his back, and his voice was like a poisoned arrow: "Wang Yi, your wedding period is approaching, and you don't have to worry about things in Chaozhong. Give you a vacation."

Wang Yi's thin figure paused, desperately wanting to look back at the man's expression, but he was afraid of the warning in Huo Qiu's words. Thinking of the current dilemma in the middle of the country, he gritted his teeth and smiled. Reply: "Thank you, Your Highness, for being sympathetic."

He didn't know that Huo Qiu was in front of Tang Zhuozuo to force him to confess that he asked to marry Ning Yuanhou's second daughter. He hated that he had to smile and swallow this breath.

To suppress others with power and hate his wife, sooner or later he will be returned!

Wang Yi's eyes darkened suddenly, and then it seemed as if he was being stared at. The steps under his feet were a little vacant, but he still turned a corner very quickly, and his back quickly disappeared from Tang Zhuozhuo's sight.

"Haven't seen enough?"

A cold voice came from her side, with a hint of sarcasm, Huo Qiu followed her gaze and glanced at the empty corner, seeming to ask casually.

Tang Zhuozhuo regained his senses, and pushed the pastry that he had just taken out of the food box to his hand, and said, "His Royal Highness has been discussing things for a long time. Use some pastries."

A faint ray of sunlight came in through the gaps in the window panes, hitting her charming face impartially, and coating the beautiful person with a golden light.

The more Huo Qiu looked at the fire in his heart, the more he couldn't control it. Seeing how she came here, and remembering that she took out the painting that night, Gu Jing Wubo's eyes suddenly fell. Blizzard.

But after all, he twisted a good-shaped pastry and put it in his mouth. The sweet taste spread instantly, but he felt that all he swallowed was astringent.

Tasteless to eat.

Tang Zhuozuo was guilty and frightened at the moment, but he couldn't have any flaws on his face. Huo Qiu's aura was so strong that she could feel the cool chill when she frowned.

She remembers that Huo Qiu has always been unused to look at Wang Yi, and never gave him a single look. Why did she suddenly allow him to come here today?

Reminiscing about Zhong Yuxi's begging for her a few days ago, and thinking of the two people who were embarrassed just now, Tang Zhuozhuo pursed his lips and moved the corners of his lips: "That person is Zhong Liangdi's brother?"