This is also this love, which nourishes and strengthens the hearts of the mother and son. When it comes to the head, he can't protect the son or the child. He can only watch the brothers fight.

And the result, obviously he did not want to see.

But now this step is obviously beyond his control.

Emperor Qiongyuan felt a pain, but his voice was unchanged and indifferent: "I'm fine."

Now that the political situation is turbulent, everyone feels that the emperor's fate is not long before, and even this woman who has always been deep-minded can't help making frequent moves. In the past few days, several families from the Southern Xinjiang family have come to Kyoto.

If he died, wouldn't this world change the dynasty and become the world of southern Xinjiang people?

When Emperor Qiong Yuan thought about it, the turbid pupils of his eyes became even deeper.

Concubine Yan naturally felt the perfunctory and unpleasantness in the emperor's words, a little unclear, but when she thought of the recent deployment of herself and the emperor, she felt a little emboldened.

Anyhow, I have the capital to fight against Huo Qiu.

Not so passive!

The mother and daughter were unpleasant, and it didn't take long for Emperor Qiong Yuan to wave his hands away. The sun was slightly hot outside, and Huo Qi's hands under his sleeves became loose and tight. Finally, he said unwillingly, "Mother concubine... "

As if knowing what he was trying to say, Concubine Yan's flirty eyes stopped him from talking. She straightened Huo Qi's prince's dress, which meant: "This clothes is not worthy of my son."

Only the prince's python robe and...the dragon robe can be more noble and conspicuous than the prince's clothes.

Huo Qixin calmed down slowly, then pursed her lips, and said, "Mother concubine, why did the queen come out?"

In his memory, he has never seen it a few times. He usually stays in the Changchun Palace all day long and feels dizzy at every turn. This queen is in vain. Why did he come out today?

Speaking of this, Concubine Yan also frowned, "Naturally, she wished that Huoqiu became the emperor. She wanted to please your father."

At this time, the Qianqing Palace was too quiet. The Guan family couldn't bear the faint gaze that Emperor Qiongyuan and Huo Qiu occasionally glanced over, frowning, rubbing his forehead, his body and his body just staggered.

"Your Majesty, my concubine is unwell, can I go back to Changchun Palace to rest?"

Emperor Qiong Yuan seemed to be unable to hear the indifference in those words. He remained silent for a period of time without speaking. Then he spoke with a slightly helpless tone, "There is the best imperial doctor in the Qing Palace. What kind of disease is not good for you?"

Guan's hand rubbing his forehead dropped.

Huo Qiu raised his sword eyebrows and slowly backed out. In the end he only vaguely heard Emperor Qiong Yuan's slightly flustered voice of ingratiating, "How old are you and crying? You will stay with me for a while."

"...The last time."

Huo Qiu's heart seemed to be stabbed, and it was very slightly painful.

This was the first time in his life he heard Emperor Qiong Yuan calling himself me, and it was also the first time he heard him speak to a person in such a low voice.

In front of the courtyard of the Yiqiu Palace, Tang Zhuozhuo and Ye's made an appointment to make tea and eat. The tea in the cup stretched and undulated, and the new tender tea had a unique fragrance. Tang Zhuozhuo held a sip and sighed comfortably. , Shrunk in the big rocking chair, a small ball.