IIII

Marie/Mama

Right now I'm heading to my law firm to get our baby officially ours, after doing that I'm going to take some vacation time with my wife so we can spend more time with our baby to she gets used to her new environment better.

"We're almost there baby" I say to my daughter who is sitting in the car seat in the back seat of the car, when we tried to put her in the car seat she started crying and saying that she didn't want to go and throwing a tantrum but it was over to be expected, but as the effects of the tranquilizers had not yet worn off it was easy to get there, but when we return home it will be another problem, the effects of the sedative should have disappeared by now for now let's focus on the present and not in trouble in the future.

I've already informed my company about what's happening with my baby, that she likes to make up stories about how she's a woman, but she's just a little girl, so I shouldn't have a problem with them doing something problematic and even if they do my wife would fix them and I think they also know this so they prefer to be very respectful when it comes to my family.

"We're here Luna, now let's get in" I said as I got out of the car and went to get my baby from the back seat, as I was taking her out of the car seat I remembered what we talked about along the way

Luna

"Be a good girl for mama and always do what I say. If you want, just ask me and if you try anything you will be punished and we don't want that?"I just looked at her and said no but she didn't seem satisfied and asked the same thing again.

"We don't want that"

"Baby, who are you talking to?"

"With you"

"And what's my name" ahhh I was seeing what she wanted, she wanted me to call her by the dreaded word MAMA, but instead I didn't say anything and just stuck my head in her neck trying to hide from her everything that was happening and when I did that I heard her sigh but I wasn't ready to call her that she and her wife kidnapped me

Then I felt it move and when I looked I saw a big building with some letters but I didn't have time to read it because I was already inside when I looked again.

"Hello Miss Bellini" I looked around and came across a lady who looked the same age as Mama, wait mama what the fuck am I thinking.

Before I could think of anything else I saw the face of that woman right in front of me saying "Hello baby how are you, my name is Rose"

I didn't know how to respond so I returned to my previous hiding place, her neck.

"She's a little shy"

"I see, but when you get fed up with your mother you can come to me, I have a lot of fun for a pretty girl like you" I blushed at the last part she said, I wasn't used to receiving compliments because of my appearance.

"I think she's going to stay with me today" Bellini said as she grabbed me a little tighter, it almost seemed like she was afraid I'd be stolen, but she could kidnap me, how much hypocrisy, and as you've probably noticed now I'm going to start to call her Bellini in my head since I don't know her first name.

Suddenly I felt like I was sitting on something wet and I didn't like it at all, so I tried to lift my dress to see what it was, but the key word was tried because I was immediately interrupted by Bellini who took my hand away, and yes This crazy woman's wife decided to put me in a pink dress with white knee socks so I really looked like a child

"It looks like my baby needs a change of diaper" at that moment I felt my face all red as I felt myself moving she spoke again

"Baby, I already told you that if you need anything just say so and that includes changing your diapers. You don't want to get diaper rash, do you?"

"I didn't get wet" at that moment I felt her fingers inside my diaper

"It seems to me that you wet your diaper a lot" she said as my eyes started to get wet and I started to cry I wasn't a baby I don't pee on a fucking diaper

"Oh my love, it's not worth crying, mama will take care of everything" but I couldn't stop crying, so when I came to my senses I was in what looked like a office on top of a changing table, but when I tried to get out of there I couldn't move and that's when I realized I had been trapped in it so I started crying even harder.

"Luna, if you want that diaper changed, you can stop crying or you want to stay wet for the rest of the day"

With that I stopped crying while still sniffling a little.

"My love, you only have these ties so that you don't fall off when you're used to them, can we consider taking them off?" she said as she took off my old diaper and cleaned my private parts and put on a new diaper.

"Now what do you say?"

"Thanks"

"thank you what?" I just wanted to get out of there if I said that so swallowing all my pride I said

"thank you ma..ma mama"