Guard

Listening to 24k magic while making this 👾

Marcy pov.

I Shake Anne rapidly screaming. "ANNE ANNE ANNE!!!!" She wakes up and groans rubbing her eyes. "What is it Marcy?.." I smile. "CAN WE GO TO THE STORE PLEASE PLEASE PL-" she puts her hand over my mouth. "We can go just stop screaming. She gets out of bed and I jump up and down flapping my hands. "Wait out the door I'm gonna get dressed." I raise my eyebrow. "Why..I wanna s-" she points her hand to the door. "MAR-MAR..." I smirk. "What I wanna see your b-" she pushes me out and I blush.

Anne pov.
I hide my face and I sigh. "That girl I swear.." I go in the shower and get out dressing quickly. I make sure I smell good and I come out. "Marcy?" I look to the side and see her sitting on the counter waiting. "Anne!" She runs to me and hug me. "YOU SMELL GOOD!" I creep a smile and I nod. "Thanks mar-mar." She nods giving me kisses on my lips and cheek. "Alright let's go!" We walk out and walk to the store. We come in and get the snacks.

Marcy pov.
"I'll pay." I say taking out my money but Anne stops me. "I'll pay it." I blush and I nod. She gives the money and we leave. "Y'know you didn't have to pay..I coul-" she looks at me raising her eyebrow. "Shhh. I still payed." I smirk and giggle. We walk to the house and she opens the door and I walk in. "Where have you guys been?!" We look at Sasha. "Your a deep sleeper. So we left." Sasha raises her eyebrow. "That didn't even make sense-" Anne cuts her off. "It did. Every time we try to wake you up you don't wake up." I laugh. "Ugh. Did you at least get me anything." Anne throws money and quarters at her. "Your welcome." I laugh harder.

________

BOI BOI *wave*