Uh oh/what?

Marcy pov.
I open the fridge and grab the orange juice carton and close the fridge. I open the cabinet and reach for the cup when my hand accidentally pushes the cup. I try to catch it but it slips out of my hand and drops on the floor. "Nonono!!" I bend down and wipe my tears. I pick up the glass but it cuts me, I still pick the sharp shards of glass my hand bleeding in pain. I get up and look to see Sasha and Anne frowning. Blood pours down my hands. "Here let me help." Anne takes the shards of glass carefully. "I can get you cleaned up." Sasha wakes to me and carefully grabs my arms. She puts my hand over some cold water and it stings. "Ow.." she apologizes and grabs some cream and bandages. She puts the cream on the cute and puts the bandages on. "Marcy if you break something it's fine just please don't do that again." Anne looks at me with sympathy. I nod and thank them. I walk over to the couch and sit down looking at my hands. I see things around me and I turn around to see Anne and Sasha gone. I frown and get up. I get up and touch the chair but it turns to dust. "What the hell?." I touch the table and it turns to dust. I run to the room and see Sasha and Anne on the bed. "Guys I don't kn-..." I see them melting in dust. "ANNE?! SASHA?!" I look to see something standing behind me. "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." I gasp I fall into a hole of darkness. I feel burning on my side and I cry in pain. I look at my hands and see them melting. "WHAT IS GOING ON?." My arms start to melt going to my shoulder. The pain gets even worse and I cry, "HELP!"
_______
I wake up and gasp. Sweat dripping down my face. I wipe the tears off my face and wipe the sweat dripping down my face. "What kind of nightmare was that." I look to see it's still night. I look confuse and hear something next to me. My eyes widens. I start to sweat and slowly look at the side, "ᗷᓍᓍ."
___________

Hehe that's it for now, I don't know if I should do a part 2? Maybe make this into a story???? Idk tell me what you think.