Cuddles(anne x fem reader)

welcome fello amphibians enjoy the story as you wish

Make sure to leave a vote helps a lot
°°~°°
Enjoy 😊

Make sure to leave a vote helps a lot°°~°°Enjoy 😊

(Was made by me!!)

Y/n pov.
I see cuddle next to Anne while watching the owl house.  I hum softly placing my hand on her thigh. I feel my eyes get droopy so I get up and go to Anne's other side of the corner next to the bed. "What are you doing goofball?" She chuckles at me. "Switching to the corner it's my safe place. Also can we cuddle.?"

Anne pov.
I blush and laugh. "Of course you big you big teddy bear, come here!" I crawl In her lap as she she tickles my sides. I start to laugh uncontrollably. "AnNe StOP!!!" She laughs. "Ok ok ok!" She cuddles me in my neck, I feel her hot breath breathing on my collar bone. "I will be right here, you can sleep." I kiss her forehead. A couple minutes later I hear soft snores. I chuckle softly and lay down still attached onto her. I smile and my eyes start to droop, "I love you." My eyes go off to wonderland.
_________
                                                                                                        Leave request and a vote! Have a wonderful day and make sure to eat food and drink lots of water!
                                     Goodbye now!
                                           °°~°°

_________                                                                                                        Leave request and a vote! Have a wonderful day and make sure to eat food and drink lots of water!                                     ...