You bought marcy a new switch for her birthday

Y/n pov.
So today Marcy broke her switch last week and got sad so I decided to get her a new one I yeah it was expensive but when you have rich parents it's to easy, I was walking into the store and saw it, I picked it up and went to the cashier, "is this all?" He said. I nodded. "334.99" I smile giving him the money, "have a nice day!" I say walking away I get in my car and drive, 10 minutes before the party, I arrive and open the door and see Marcy in the couch sleeping, I smile as I put the gift in my room, and yes I bought the charger, I did yesterday, I heard knocking so I went and saw Ms.boonchuy mr.boonchuy hop pop Polly sprig grime. I smile letting them in I walk over to Marcy picking her up, "let me get her up." I say walk her to her bedroom, "hey mar-mar wake up birthday person." I kiss her forehead, "wha....." she gets up, "everyone's here?." I nod, she gets up and changes in the bathroom she comes out all nice and pretty I blush chuckling, she sees everyone smiling and holding there gifts. "Hey marcy!" They all say. She hugs them as they hug her. "Everyone into the couch and I will be right back!" They nod and go, I get my present ready by putting it in birthday wrapping and her charger. I pick it up and get out the room, "alright so Marcy you get to open the presents and my birthday present will be last." She nods happily, "grime first." He smiles giving it to her, she opens it revealing...vodka. "Save this for your troubles." He smiles. She laughs setting it down. "Sure will!." He walks to the couch and sits down. "Olivia next!"
Time skip to the last birthday present.
"Now it's mine." I walk over to her. "Here open this first." I give her the charger that's wrapped. She u wrapped it confused. "It's just a charger.." "I know." I give her the Nintendo wrapped one. She opens it gasping. "You got me a new Nintendo switch?!" I nodded happily she kisses me, "thank- you- so- much!!" I giggle everyone aws.
After the party.
I see Marcy sleeping on the couch peacefully I smile, "I love you sweetheart." I say
———-

Heyyyyy I finally update this shit story I hope u liked this and I will try to update my other stories!
By ani.