Love potion(marcy x reader)

Request by:

Onnn to the story

Onnn to the story... also I didn't know who to out the love potion on!

Y/n pov.
I twirl around as I walk about the planters house and to the fwagon where Marcy told me to meet here for her next potion thing, "Marcy!" I say waving I walk to her and she smiles. "[nickname] your here! I just got set up and we go can go now, Maddie gave me her spell book." I nod and we walk into the wood, after some time we walk into a place for the potion making, Marcy gets the lot and puts it on the ground. "Alrighty!." She gets the book and flips som pages. "Ah ha! [nickname] get me an old boot, a frog heart, a love bird hair, and a skull." I cringe but nod. "Coming right up!" I run everywhere around the forest to find the stuff.

18 mins later.
I hear some bubbling and I run to the direction and I see Marcy doing something whatever. "Got the stuff!" She smiles and I laugh. She gets the big spoon. "Old boot." I throw it in there. "Frog heart." I throw it in. "Love bird hair." I throw that in there. "And...a skull." I throw the last thing in. She stirs it and it bubbles a bit to much. "Uhh is it supposed to bubble like that?" I point at it. "Uh noo...WOAH-" it explodes and I fall while Marcy falls on the other side. The goo gets in,my mouth and I cringe at the taste. "Y/n?" I start to pass out.

Marcy pov.
"Y/n- oh crap." I run to y/n and I pick them up. They start to wake up but with pink eyes. They snicker at me and I blush. "Has anyone told you how hot you look?" I blush heavily and I pick y/n up. They hold my stomach and I walk to the fwagon. "Anne!!!! Sasha!!! Guys!!!" The planters and the girls come. "What's wrong..what is wrong with y/n?" Y/n smiles. "Uhhhh...love potion." Sasha makes that face.

" Sasha makes that face

"Oh wow." Sasha sighs. "Do you at least. Have a cure?" I shake my head no, "welp how long will it last." Y/n raises her hand up my shirt. I blush heavily and I move her hand. I look in the book. "24 hours.." everyone groans. "Welp you can handle that yourself." Hop pop says walking away. "Can you guys at least help me..pleaseeee..." Anne looks at Sasha and she nods. "Since you guys are our best friends and we literally ship you guys...we will help." I sigh i relief. "Thanks." Y/n creeps her hand to my thigh and I snap my fingers for Anne's and Sasha's help. Sasha pulls y/n but they grip on my cape and scream. "Ok ok! You can have Marcy!" Sasha let's go and y/n smiles snuggling in my neck. I blush and I smile. "Well it's getting dark so let's just go." We go in the planters house and we all go in the places we sleep. And I go on the couch trying to get on the side so y/n can get comfortable. "Goodnight y/n." They nod and hug me a bit tight but not enough to hurt me. I start to fall asleep. "Night." I fully black out into wonderland.

————

It's like morning and I just woke up to finish this, but I hope you like it! I'm still taking more requests so do it now!

Bye