"Oh. That's nice. That means the food is free for me."

Jackson laughed at her.

"Yes it's free for you."

They heard someone clearing their throat. They turned towards the sound and saw Jungkook.

" I think I'm just a hallucination."
Jk said.

"Ohw. Sorry Jungkook. I didn't notice you."
Jackson said laughing while rubbing his nape.

Jungkook shook his head laughing and shook his hands with Jackson.

"Come and join us Jackson. If you don't have any work."
Jungkook said.

"I'm always free."
He said grabbing a chair and sitting on it.

Their order came soon. Jackson noticed the waitress tring to flirt with Jungkook. But he didn't give a fuck about that. They all enjoyed their food while talking after a long time.

Soon the waitress came towards their table with the bill.

"No, no need to bring them the bill. They are my friends. Take that back."
Jackson said to the waitress.

But Jungkook insisted to pay that off.
When Jungkook paid the bill , Jackson noticed a tissue paper with a number. He got that it is the phone number of the waitress. He rolled his eyes at this silly attempt. Jungkook and Yn got up from their seat and bid Jackson goodbye. Jackson and Yn hugged eachother before walking out of the cafe. Jackson went towards the billing table and called the waitress who tried to hit on Jungkook. The waitress came towards him. He took out the tissue from his pocket showing it to her.

"What is this behaviour Miss Park?"

Her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry Mr. Wang."

"This is not your first time. I even got complaints on your behaviour from the customers. I don't want workers like you. You are fired. You may go."

"Sir, I'm sorry. I will not do this again."
She pleaded him.

"You can go."

She knows begging him won't work. So she turned to go.

"And one more thing. You now tried to hit the man whom I was sitting a while ago right? Well, he was married to the girl who sat beside him for six years and they have five kids at home."
Jackson lied to her.

She nearly got a heart attack at his words.

"Now you can go."
He said.

End of Author's Pov

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eun Byeong Ho Pov