25

Authors Pov

Byeong Ho is standing beside his friend's grave which is filled with flowers. He looked at his left side to see his friend's wife Rita and his son Mathew.

Rita is trying her best not to cry. She is holding her son's shoulder who is standing before him looking at his dad's grave while his eyes are shedding tears.

Rita looked at Byeong Ho,
"Mathew was three years old when Ha Jun fell into a coma. He didn't even remember him. My son didn't have a chance to get father's love. Ha Jun always wanted to move to Canada with us and start a new job. His dreamland is Canada. When my parents didn't allow our relationship I ran away from home with him. We started our new life. It was all perfect. We got our gift Mathew. Everything was perfect but why now God hates us so much. Whenever I'm looking at Mathew I can only see my Ha Jun's face."

She looked at Ha Jun's grave and said,
"I promise you Ha Jun I will not let the killer who killed you alive. I will let him taste his own medicine. I will kill his loved ones. I promise you Ha Jun."
Rita carried Mathew in her arms and went towards her car.

Byeong Ho looked at Ha Jun's grave one last time and moved towards his car and left the graveyard.

______________________

Jungkook was sitting before Martin Roy who is looking at him.

"When will you let me go, Jungkook?"
Martin asked him.

Jungkook sighed.

"I already told you once I finish my mission I will leave you."

"But what if I arrest you after you release me?"

Jungkook chuckled and said
"Trust me, you won't do it Martin.
You always ask me why I'm doing this right? Everything thing was going well in my childhood. A lovely family, a happy life, a place to call home. But why those six have to ruin my life? Why can't people mind their own life?
You won't understand that Martin, leave it."

Jungkook got up and turned to leave the place but got froze on his steps hearing Martin's words,

"𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞?"

Jungkook turned his body towards Martin,

"What did you say?"

"Trinity Orphanage."

Jungkook came near him with his calculative steps,

"How do you know it?"

"What if I say that I know your father 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮?"

Jungkook felt a lump in this throat. He felt his heart beat raising. He can remember eighteen years ago. Those memories are still vivid. Those screams, bloodshed, crying.

"Justin?"
Martin called Jungkook who was facing the floor while breathing heavily. Jungkook lifted his head and looked at Martin. Jungkook's lips has a smirk, his are are looking sharp and filled with rage. He ran his hand through his hair.

"Tsk tsk, I got caught. Am I Martin?"
Jungkook asked him with a naughty smirk and a look on his face.

Martin has a calm expression on his face.

"So you know everything from the start. My targets, my plan everything. Am I right?"
Jungkook asked Martin.

"I hope you also figured out my acting."
Jungkook said while winking at him.