You're Gonna Get Sweaty Today, Shorty!

Start from the beginning

"Alright, alright. I'm coming in." Rohan said walking past her with annoyance, trying to not seem disappointed.

"That's what she said~"

"Shut up."

Gamo snickered and snorted as she walked beside her short friend who had his trademark scowl that deepened when she poked and prodded at him.

"There's the Shorty I know. Angry, short, and hates lewd jokes. You were making it so awkward with your dumb questions." Gamo said poking his cheek with her right hand which was covered by some blue fingerless glove that was meant for protection.

The right side of Rohan's face got smooshed as Gamo's gloved hand kept pushing into his cheek, a very successful attempt to annoy him. But Rohan was feeling extra annoyed for some reason.

"Hmmm... what's with the gloomy face? You look even madder than usual." Gamo queried.

"Usually your more of a 'I hate everyone' kinda face, but now your making a 'I hate everything' kinda face. What's up with that?"

Rohan smacked her gloved hand out of his face and shook his head like a frustrated cat to deter her from continuing.

"Nothing." Rohan answered plainly.

Gamo could be heard sighing loudly at his plain answer before a gloved fist placed itself on Rohan's face again. It was just as gentle as before, its only purpose was to annoy him.

"I can't have you bringing down the vibe neither, I already got 'him' over there doing that enough." Gamo complained.

Before Rohan could ask any more questions, the orange-haired girl had pushed a red headpiece and red gloves into his arms which he hastily caught.

"Put those on! You're gonna get sweaty today Shorty!" Gamo declared with a confident smile.

Just as quickly as the words exited her mouth, the sound of leather could be heard hitting the ground. Looking at Rohan's arms, the equipment was no longer in his hands, but on the ground.

"Absolutely not."

"Whaa!? C'mon, you sourpuss! Please?" Gamo asked with fake starry eyes.

"No."

"Please~?"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

They went back and forth for two minutes. Rohan even tried walking away from her, but she persisted in trailing behind him while poking his cheeks and ruffling his hair. She even followed him into the changing room when she saw that no other boys were inside.

It was a battle of endurance, and sadly just like many future battles of endurance...

"C'mon Shorty! For your best friend! Please?"

A heavy gust of hot air came out of Rohan's nose, making him look like a raging bull, but his expression still showed annoyance rather than anger.

"Okay! Okay! Just stop repeating yourself geez!" Rohan shouted in frustration which echoed in the men's changing room they stood in.

"Hell yeah! See you in a bit!" 

And with that Gamo left the men's changing room, the slamming of the door echoing through the empty changing room.

Rohan dragged his hands across his face in frustration as he slumped on one of the benches in the surprisingly clean men's changing room. He held the headgear and hand gear in his hands feeling the leather as he pondered to himself.