Bonus Chapter 2: Paisen's Dream

"Wake up~"

"Wake up, Senpai-kun~"

Senpai opened his eyes and saw two figures in red robes with blonde hair poking out of both of them.

"You're finally awake~" The female robe said with glee.

Both the red robes figures ran up marble stairs towards the light.

Senpai looked around to see tons of marble pillars connecting to nothing but the sky.

"Wh-Where am I?" Senpai asked out loud.

"This is Chichibu Nagatoro." Both voices said in synchrony.

"Congratulations~"

"You have been chosen to be the savior of this world~" The female robed figure said.

"Congrats." The male robe figure said clapping at the celebration.

"What? Who are you? Savior? What are you talking about?" Senpai asked.

"We can't answer all those questions, but we can tell you." The male robed figure started.

"There's a really bad demon lord on the loose." The female robed figure finished.

"It's not lookin' to good down yonder." The male robed figure said.

"Help us~" The female robed figure pleaded with clasped hands.

"Sorry, but I don't have any suitable powers." Senpai said hanging his head low.

The two figures looked at each other before walking towards the caped hero. The female robed figure sniffed Senpai twice before clapping her hands in excitement.

"Wow! You're qualified to become a great wizard."

"A great wizard?" Senpai asked unconvinced.

"Yup."

"She got that from smelling me?" Senpai thought."

The tall robed figure nodded his head at Senpai.

"Can he read my mind?" Senpai thought again.

The tall robed figure avoided his gaze not wanting to confront the question.

"You have a unique skill called 'Virgin for Life~'" The female robed figure said with glee.

The tall robed figure snorted at the skills name.

"I'm not happy about that at all." Senpai said visibly miffed.

"Please don't tease him goddess." The tall figure scolded the smaller one.

"So, anyway, here." The female figure said throwing the hero a staff with tip looking suspiciously like a rams horn.

"What do I do with this?" Senpai asked being talked over.

"Quit grumbling and go help us~!" The female figure said pushing him over a cloud.

Senpai fell through the cloud screaming all the way down. Just as he left the robed figure revealed themselves. The shorter female seemed to resemble that of a Greek goddess, with a metallic chocker and headband to match with her blue dress. The taller male figure revealed to have an outfit like the angel pit, a gold and blue outfit to match the goddess, with two angel wings on his back.

"Off you go~" The goddess Sakura said waving.

"Goddess I must know, will he really be the hero that will save us all?" The angelic helper known as Alexander asked his goddess.

The goddess put her finger on her chin, thinking before giving her divine answer.

"I dunno~"

Alexander almost fell flat on the floor.