Chapter XI - Civil War, End

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Focus more Victor." Wanda said sternly, however, her green eyes danced with mirth.

"We need to keep moving, guys!" Said Clint as he just joined them. The trio started to run. The entire airport turned into a war zone. Victor noticed some loud crashes coming from the position where Sam and Bucky were supposed to be.

"Look like the boys have some trouble." He pointed out while the trio was running. "Guys, I will jump to help them, all right?"

"You sure about that?" Asked Clint over his shoulder.

"Yeah, a few blinks, and I will be back. Watch out, both of you." Victor disappeared in a puff of smoke, and after several blinks, he was inside the building. As soon as he stepped inside, he saw that guy in red and blue spandex flying away, being stuck to the Red Wing. Shaking his head, he soon noticed Sam and Bucky being pinned to the ground by a spider web.

"Oh wow!" Victor's laugh echoed in the building as he slowly pulled out his phone.

"Victor no!" Sam frantically struggled under the webbing, while Bucky tried to free his metal arm.

"Victor, yes!" He snapped some pictures. "Steal another pie Wanda and I made and I will post this online."

"Is this really the right time?" Grunted Bucky.

"You haven't tasted their goods! And all right, I promise." Victor pocketed his phone and burned away the webbing.

"Seriously, thou, we need to move." After a quick run, they joined the rest of Team Cap, as Scott called them, and were about to reach the plane when a thin yellow beam cut through the ground before them.

"Captain Rogers! This has gone for far too long." Vision's voice boomed from the sky. He was joined by the rest of the Iron Man's team.

"Figures he would crawl out of that hole you put him in, Wanda."

"I can do it again."

"Everyone, we need to make a push." Steve whispered to them.

"I will handle Vision." Victor fixed his dark blue cloak. "You rush past the rest of them."

Two sides rushed each other. Victor gathered magic around his body and flew at Vision. He tackled the android to the ground and got him away from the others. With a solid kick, Vision separated himself.

"I deeply regret this situation, Victor."

"Yeah, me too." He tried to hide the pain he felt after a single kick. Bloody vibranium hurts.

"Then perhaps there is a chance we can stop this?" Hearing this question, Victor nodded to the chaos that was happening behind them.

"I think we are way past that." The android did not respond. He just rushed at Victor. With a smirk, Faust raised his hands in the air and a thin blue aura circled him and the surrounding area. The second Vision entered the aura, he got frozen in place. On his body, thick blue veins started to appear that dug deep inside of him. "You are not going to stop anyone Vision." Victor started to maintain the spell with just one hand, which made it shake violently. In his second hand, he formed a new magical circle and shot out a vortex of wind that threw Vision into one of the airport trucks. The android was engulfed in a fiery explosion. As he stepped out, his usual calm face was replaced with an angry snarl.

"You forced my hand. Don't blame me for what's about to happen."

"To be fair, I aimed at the other truck." Vision flew at Victor, who at the last second disappeared in smoke and reappeared behind the android's back. Victor grabbed his cape and by infusing his arms with magic, adding blue light to the existing red hue, he threw him like a doll at the other truck. This time, the car only got broken in half. "That was the one!"