18

todd pov

after breakfast i went upstairs to take a shower. it was already 11 and i planned on doing the movie at 5 or 6. this way if i showered now my hair would have time to dry since i didnt have a blow dryer and had to let it air dry all the time but it didnt really matter because i just let it air dry. i was shampooing my hair and decided to condition it today because i only conditioned it for special occasions and today was a special occasion. after i was done in the shower i towel dried off and looked at myself in the mirror how could she find me attractive? if she did? i didnt think i was very good looking but what did i know maybe she disagreed. it was about 12 by the time i finished getting dressed and went downstairs to see what ash was up to. she was sitting at the kitchen table looking at that photo the cops gave her last night. i walked up to her and asked "why are you looking at that photo?" she looked up at me and sighed "i dont know. i just want to make sure i know what the person looks like in case we see them" i looked over her shoulder at the photo and saw a man with a huge beard and tired looking eyes. "i recognize him he is my neighbor but i havent seen him in forever" she nodded "thats what the cops said too they dont know where he went he hasnt been home in a very long time" i sighed. "well i hope they find him i dont want red ice ruining anybody elses life like it ruined mine" she sighed and nodded. i sighed and went over to the fridge, looking at the beers in there before closing the fridge again sighing.