"Nor will I let anyone take it."

I exhale heavily, "fine."

"Great, I can't wait to see you tonight."

"Uh.. yeah." I smile.

There's something about this guy that makes me want to always be around him. And tonight we're going on our first date, I just can't wait to see him.

"I love you." He tells me and smile even more, biting my lower lip.

Whenever he's talking to me, I feel a deep and powerful attraction. My feelings are deepening and I think I'm starting to fall in love with Adrian.

He makes me nervous. He makes my heart flutter without even trying hard and he makes me hot, all over.

"Melissa? I just told you that I love you." He says, bringing me back to reality.

"Uh.. yes, I heard you." I close my eyes, embarrassed.

Just say it!

"Is that the only thing you have to say Miss Becker."

"I'll see you tonight Mr Dawns.." I say, and cut the call.

"Well..." I look back at the man who's patiently waiting for me to take the keys from him, "thank you."

"No problem." He hands me the keys and walks away.

I move closer to car. Adrian is definitely crazy for this little gift.

I take off the ribbon and push the button on the key to open the car's door.

It's interior is so exquisite that I could not even imagine how much it cost, probably worth more than the salary he used to pay me.

It makes a purring noise as I push the accelerator and drive to the supermarket.

~~~~

"I think.. I'm falling for you." I smile, particularly at no one.

I take a deep breath and look at my reflection in the mirror, "Adrian, I love you." I speak, covering my face with my hands.

"No! Be romantic!" I yell, "well, I love you too."

Okay, all this might sound stupid to everybody, but like they always say.. practice makes it perfect.

Adrian will show up any minute and tonight, I should confess my feelings to him before he gets tired of always trying to please me and go after another girl.

OMG! That would be so painful. Or what if he decides to go after Kim since they're already friend?

Oh no.

Anyway, I don't think none of that is going to happen. I know how he feels about me and I'm clearly in love with him now.

...

I apply some makeup on my face and a little bit of mascara and gloss. I'm not really somebody who depends on makeup to look beautiful. I believe in my own beauty, with or without makeup.

The white dress hugs my curves perfectly. The stilettos makes me look tall and the makeup, well I'm not going to comment on that.

I hear the doorbell at exactly 8PM and I quickly grab my purse and head for the door to open it.

Instead of finding Adrian at the door, I find Titus, Adrian's driver. He leads me to the black limousine and opens the door for me.

I spend the whole time practising how and what I'm going to say to him,

...

The limousine stops in front of Adrian's house as I wait for Titus to open the door for me before I step out.