╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯] ❞

𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑺 𝑨𝑮𝑶, 𝑰𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬...

WARNING: MENTIONS OF PANIC ATTACK AND BLOOD, ANGST

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y/N,"

You heard your name, but it was like it was underwater.

"Y/N!"

Closer now. Your view was blocked as someone crouched in front of you. You couldn't move though. But you could smell it.

Blood. Metallic and copperish. It burned your nose.

"Y/N!" Hands cradled the sides of your head and tilted it upward. You tried to focus your gaze but your mind wouldn't cooperate. Instead, you focused on the cold oozing into your skin from his touch.

"Loki?" you rasped.

Letting out a breath of relief, he said, "Yes, Darling. I'm here."

"Are you okay?" you whispered, hoping he wasn't hurt.

"You're asking me if I'm okay?" he choked out in surprise, "Darling, you're shaking."

You let your weapon fall with a clatter, feeling the cold tiles dig into your knees. You held your hands in front of you. They were shaking so much they looked blurred, but that didn't stop you from seeing the dark red stain that began from your fingertips and disappeared up the sleeve of your forearms.

A pained yell of a soldier across the room caught your attention. There was just so much red.

You tried to stop the sob from escaping but failed miserably.

"Loki! I couldn'tI tried, but" you managed to gasp out, trying to explain what had happened but you couldn't get the words out, "Oh my god," tears were running down your cheeks and you felt that very familiar suffocating feeling take over you again "what have I done?"

Loki had offered to help you train and control your powers, just so that you wouldn't go back to torturing yourself like you let that healer do. Anything to stop you from hurting yourself.

But this particular session had gone sideways.

An assistant of Dr. Liefr Gunnarson was always assisting your training sessions, under the orders of Odin. The Allfather wasn't pleased when he heard that Loki had interfered and had banished the doctor from the palace grounds.

The said assistant was now lying against the wall opposite to you. Body unmoving as his blood pooled around him, expanding over time.

"I just killed him, didn't I?" you looked over Loki's shoulder and saw him sitting on the floor not ten feet from you, motionless. You didn't know that there could be so much.