╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦] ❞

📍BROXTON, OKLAHOMA1982

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

📍BROXTON, OKLAHOMA
1982

━━(⚫)━━

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

You, Loki, Beulla, and Mobius walked through the Time Door, reaching the Timeline Sylvie was supposedly in. Beulla dragged Brad after her, closing the Time Door after he had walked through.

"Brad, I'm telling you right now, if you're wasting our time, you're going right back in the Gizmo," Mobius threatened him.

"Would you like getting scrunched up in the cube?" Loki joined in.

"Hey, hey, hey! Okay. All right," Brad defended himself, "Look, she's in there, all right. She's in there. So, why don't you guys just head on in and remember that I'm the one who brought you here, and a deal's a deal. All right? So, you go ahead, I'm gonna head on back."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, "Mobius caught him, "Why are you so jumpy? It's making me nervous."

"I'm not jumpy. I'm not nervous,"

"Yeah, you're like, you wanna take off," Beulla added.

"I just don't wanna be around a Variant who killed 400 of our co-workers," Brad lowered his voice to speak, "So I'm just gonna— If you just open the door—"

You walked away from the three, stopping in front of the McDonalds door, Loki joined your side, hands in his pocket.

"What do you think?" Mobius looked from one to another.

"It's too quiet," you replied, "Maybe she was tired of all the clamorous places she stayed in and now she's here,"

"If she's here, I have to find out what she knows," Loki nodded, "We'll do the talking. Be ready,"

You all walked in through the door and noticed Sylvie behind the register, handing out an order to the customers. She was wearing an orange uniform, with a genuinely happy smile on her face

But that expression however dropped when she noticed you and Loki by the door, her eyes setting into a glare.

"This feels tense," Brad announced,  "What do you say we leave them to it? We head on back to the TVA,"

You and Loki walked over to her, each of you feeling awkward for some reason. Sylvie had changed a lot the last time you saw her. She had let her hair grow below her shoulders and had cut bangs that reached her eyebrows. A single earring hung on her left ear. accentuating her features.

"What are you talking about? No," Mobius declined him, "I'm not going anywhere until I get some apple pie. C'mon, Beulla,"

Brad watched them go, baffled, "No, no, no, no, no,"

 You and Loki finally reached the counter where Sylvie was standing.

"Hi," Loki looked up at her.

You looked up at her, "Hi,"

⟬𝟯.𝟮⟭ 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ➣ {𝕝•𝕝} ❘ [𝕷𝖔𝕶𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें