The Audition

Alex's POV

I'm Alexandra Gonzalez, or Park Jiyun. I'm a huge fan of 방탄소년단 or BTS, and I moved to Seoul not too long ago. For some reason, BTS is having auditions for an extra member. I really want to try out for it because I like them a lot. They'd never take a girl, though. That means I'd have to become Alex, or Park YoungJae. I take a shower and put on some of my brother's clothes that I took. I stuffed my hair into my hat, except for some bangs. Shit! I obviously have boobs, they'll know I'm a girl, they aren't stupid! I do have a big velvet and Velcro strip, though. I'll put it on under my shirts so that they don't see. I do my eyeliner to look like the boys. My skin is pretty nice, so I don't put on foundation. I grab my backpack and run downstairs, practicing my guy voice. Okay! I'm ready! I get in my car and drive to the audition venue. There's only a few cars here. I get out of the car and walk into the building. Some guy with a clip board walked up to me.

Guy:Hello! Are you here for the BTS auditions?
Me:Ne.
Guy:Okay, right this way!
Me:Thank you.*bows*

He takes me down the hall to the last room on the right. He peeks into the window to see if there is an audition going on. Since there isn't, we walk in. There they are. I really want to jump up and down and scream, but I can't. My bias, Rap Monster, looks directly at me. He slowly examines me like he's looking for something.

RM:Are you from America?
Me:Y-yes.
RM:Okay. Well there is one person left, besides you. They were here before you, so they're gonna go ahead and audition. Take a seat.

He gestured towards the seat next to V. I walk towards him and sit down. Ugh I'm nervous. I can feel him looking at me.

V:My name is V. Your name is?
Me:My American name is Alex, my Korean name is YoungJae, but I go by Jae.
V:Okayy.

He's so cute! Okay the audition is starting.

RM:First off, what's your name?
Guy:DaeMin.
RM:If you do make this audition, what would you address each member as?
Dae:Jungkook, V, Jimin, Rap Mon, J-Hope, Suga hyung, and Jin hyung.
RM:You're 21?
Dae:Yes.
RM:What do you specialize in?
Dae:Singing.
RM:Just singing?
Dae:Yes.
RM:What song will you be singing?
Dae:Just One Day.

Rap Mon gives him the okay, and he sings. He sounds really good. He only sings the chorus.

RM:Okay, thank you. You're next.

He looks at me. Shit. I get up and stand where I'm supposed to.

RM:What's your name?
Me:My American name is Alex, my Korean name is YoungJae, but I go by Jae.
RM:If you make the audition, what would you address us as?
Me:Jungkook, V hyung, Jimin hyung, Rap Mon hyung, J-Hope hyung, Suga hyung, and Jin hyung.
RM:When is your birthday?
Me:December 31, 1995.
V:After V!
RM:What do you specialize in?
Me:Singing, rapping, and dancing.
RM:Another Kookie. What will you be doing today?
Me:I will sing Boy in Luv, rap Do You, and dance to Boyfriend's Janus.
RM:Go ahead.

I sing the bridge of Boy in Luv, including the high note, and the chorus. Then I rapped the second verse of Do You. Then I dance the beginning of Janus.

RM:Thank you. Have a seat and we'll add the scores.

I sit next to DaeMin.

Dae:Hey, man.
Me:Hi.
Dae:Good luck. Don't be so nervous. They're good guys.
Me:Thanks.

We waited for about 10 minuets. All that was heard was endless whispering. It felt like forever. Waiting....waiting...

RM:Okay!

I nearly fell on the floor. He scared me.

RM:We added the scores. I'm sorry DaeMin. You did great, but we chose Jae as the winner. Congratulations YoungJae!
DaeMin:Thank you for the opportunity.*bows and leaves*
J-Hope:Congrats!!

I can't believe they picked me!!

BTS:WELCOME TO BTS!!!!
Me:THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Well this is the start of something, isn't it...

~TaeYoung/Kiya