"Baby", Meerab whispered and was about to touch her abdomen but Murtasim didn't let her and pushed her hands away. He pinned her hands behind her back and pushed her back softly to let her back touch the pillar.

"What about me Meerab? Don't you think I deserve a hug?", Murtasim asked. Meerab chuckled at her desperate man who was always on the same track. She should have known what was coming but stupid she, who thought Murtasim stopped to gift her something and praise her.

"You don't deserve anything. Did you praise me?", Meerab asked raising her eyebrow. Murtasim giggled and looked down realizing his mistake. But that was all her fault, not his because she looked irresistible and he was left with no words.

"So my wife wants to hear a compliment?", he was in a husky voice tucking her hair strand behind her ear. Meerab blushed looking down as if she didn't dare to nod. Murtasim smiled seeing Meerab blushing with his question and moved his hand on her cheek softly.  His tender touch made her body shiver. She is most comfortable with him that's the reason she asks whatever she wants from him because she knows he will never judge her. After all, she has all rights to order her husband till she gets a job.

Murtasim smiled and helped her to sit on the bed held her hands and said

"You're looking breathing beautiful Meerab. Just like a fairy. What should I say about your Beauty? As the beauty lies in your heart. Just like you said before only you can control me. Isn't it enough? A guy bows his head in front of his loved ones and I love you a lot. Also, I can't wait to lift our baby anymore Meerab. Thanks a lot for everything. I can't believe I'm seeing this day with you and I'm allowed to touch you anytime. Just one more month and I will be a father. I'm very happy with you. You came as a blessing in my life"

"Same here Murtasim our feelings are mutual. Thanks for being a part of my life. You healed me and made me believe in love. I learned this feeling from you", Meerab replied genuinely as she learned this feeling from Murtasim. She learned how to fall in love and how to behave with the person you love. That's all because of his love and support. His care, love, and attention changed her point of view and healed her scars

"Should we go out now?", Murtasim asked to which Meerab nodded, and when they were walking she stopped him by holding his arm

"One second ", Meerab said and came in front of him. She took a long breath before engulfing him in a hug. She retested her head on his shoulder and rubbed his back softly telling him what was on her mind without speaking anything.

"I don't want to lose you ever", Murtasim whispered near her ear and kissed her forehead he felt so happy to see her changing and falling in love with him. He tries to let her know every day that she is very important to him and he will never leave her again. Murtasim placed his hand on her cheek and forced her to look at him, Meerab stiffened knowing what was coming next. She felt her heartbeat rising and looked down feeling shy but before they could move further they heard a knock on the door

"In this house, we can't spend time together ", Murtasim said angrily and the room after letting Anwar enter the room as he was the one who knocked

Meerab who was smiling felt her smile drop as she thought he would come back but he left her. She looked here and there not knowing what to say and how to talk to him. Living with Murtasim taught her how to respect others but he couldn't teach her how to accept Anwar as her father.

"Congratulations Meerab. This is for you ", Anwar said showing a few papers to Meerab. She took the file from him and after reading then she realized that he had given whatever he had to her name. But these are just formality which she doesn't need. She has her husband to fulfill her needs and soon she will be able to pay herself. She needs love but not property, how he will understand that? She craved for love and except Murtasim and Mariyam nobody valued her. Is he trying to buy her?