Chapter 11

TW: 18+

Nayeon's pov

It's now 5pm, yes I did some things I usually do when I'm alone in my house. Doing the chores, because this house is so messy, lmao.

Sometimes, I'm lazy to do chores but if I have nothing to do, then I just do chores, yes it's like that.

But, I remembered what Jeongyeon texted me, so I immediately get my clothes ready so I can be 2hours early.

But it's hard to choose something fit for me, and for later. Should I just wear my decent clothes? A uniform? I don't really know.

I guess I'll wear my decent clothes, like I always wear when going on a walk.

Jeongyeon's pov (Earlier at 12pm)

I went to the address like what Hyunjin said, and I saw the boy, standing and leaning his head on the wall while smoking cigarettes.

"Ah, come here." Hyunjin said as he then grabbed my tie aggressively. "Where's the 10kwon?" He said as he smacked my face, making me fall to the ground.

I gave the 10kwon cash to him, and he counted the money. "Ah, so where did you get this kind of money?" He asked me and put the money back on his wallet.

"F-From Tzuy-" My words were cut off as he smacked my face again, my cheek getting a bruise.

"Tzuyu? I told you last month to collect the money yourself from work." He said as he grabbed my cheek aggressively and looked at me. "You don't really listen do you?" The boy said and slapped my face hardly.

I just stayed there, sitting on the ground. "Hey, I'll let you live if you're gonna have sex with Nayeon." He said. "You're good at sex right? So I suggest you to do it with Nayeon, I would love that." The boy added.

My eyes widened as my hand gripped on the rock slowly and sneakily, and threw the rock on Hyunjin's head, making him bleed.

"I will never." I said as I stand up and stomped on Hyunjin's leg, making him limp a bit. I looked back at the exit and walked away, but then he spoke back. "If you don't, I'll spread rumours about you hitting and smacking me, then the ppl in your company will hate you and leave that company." The boy said, laughing hysterically.

The company was my favorite thing, it makes me happy, but seeing my company drop low, it creates a sorrowful look on my face. So I had to accept it, but I know having sex with girls are a bit difficult, so I had to be drunk.

I ran away from the alley and went back to the building.

                          6:23PM

Nayeon's pov

I went to Jeongyeon's house and knocked on her door, I was ready, I think it was about my works or mistakes, maybe even improving. Gosh I wasn't ready for this. (Jeongyeon sent the address to her earlier in the morning.)

But the door wasn't opening, so I opened it myself, so silly, who doesn't lock and close their doors?

I opened the door, and went inside the house, then closing the door behind me. Damn, it was luxurious!! So she's very rich, gosh what? I'm speechless about this, but I couldn't see Jeongyeon anywhere here though.

Until I looked at the living room, she passed out from drinking. I quickly dropped my bag and ran to her immediately, there were many alcohols and beers on the table, gosh was she drunk? Or is she really that stressed?

"Ma'am! Are you okay?!" I quickly said to her and I can hear her mumble. She's saying "Nayeon, I love you.."

What the hell? I was shocked but I just ignored it since she's so Hella drunk dude. I quickly carried her onto my back and brought her upstairs in the bedroom, luckily I found her own room and laid her down on the bed.

Third Person•

Nayeon then grabbed a glass of water and put it on the coffee table.

Jeongyeon: "Mm..Nayeon, is that you?.." She whispered with a sleepy and a weak tone, well Nayeon thinks that was sexy but she has to get back to the point she's drunk.

Nayeon: "it's me ma'am, are you okay?" She asked, but Jeongyeon didn't answer and grabbed Nayeon's wrist.

Jeongyeon got up and leaned in closer to Nayeon, her hand then sliding to the oldest's waist. "Let's fuck together baby..~" Jeongyeon said with a seductive tone, and Nayeon can still smell her reek of alcohol.

Nayeon: "w-what? Ma'am?" Jeongyeon cut off Nayeon's words and pushed her to the bed.

Jeongyeon kissed Nayeon's neck and slowly starts to unbutton her shirt and unbuttoning her jeans, then biting Nayeon's neck hardly like a vampire.

Nayeon: "M-Maam.. mm.." She mumbled as her hand then went to Jeongyeon's neck, gripping on them tightly.

Jeongyeon then unclasped Nayeon's bra quickly, she was like craving for Nayeon's body.

Nayeon: "Ma'am.. Y-Youre going further now.." She whispered softly and smiled gently.

Jeongyeon: "your body is so warm and sexy..I can't help it." She said with a craving tone of hers.

Jeongyeon sucked Nayeon's nipples as she then moaned and whimpered softly, feeling so much pleasure because of Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: "your nipples are so hard love." She said as she kept sucking on them, while her fingers are slowly slipping inside Nayeon.

Nayeon: "M-Maam, b-be gentle.. please.." She said softly, she was like begging her life for Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon nodded. (Of course that's a lie.)

Nayeon: "M-Maam! W-Wait!~ Hnghh!~" She moaned as her hand slid to Jeongyeon's wrist while she was putting them inside her.

Jeongyeon: "Call me Jeongyeon when we're in private now." She said seriously and kept going faster inside her.

Nayeon: "Y-Youre making me c-cum!!~" She kept moaning and moaning, she wanted so much pleasure inside her, it made her feel good when Jeongyeon was deep inside her, she felt numb, she couldn't think of anything but Jeongyeon.

And minutes later, she finally came, Jeongyeon pulled her fingers out of her and licked it as her lips then went to find Nayeon's soft and tasty lips.

Jeongyeon: "Nayeon, you're all mine." She chuckled and kissed Nayeon aggressively. "You're all fucking mine."

Nayeon kissed Jeongyeon back, them feeling their warm bodies together.

In the next day. (6:23am)

Nayeon's pov

I woke up early in the morning, my visions were blurry ofc, but I feel like this room wasn't mine. It was like someone else's room.

I got up slowly and stretched my arms, then knowing I've been covered with a blanket, and I saw Jeongyeon beside me.

What the hell?! DID ANYTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!

Gosh wtf?! I thought it's about work, but it's about...something else.

Oh gosh, I hate this so much, what if someone else saw us?!

I was panicking, but I decided to keep calm so I won't wake Jeongyeon up, but I feel like I wanna screams so loud and so bad.

I saw Jeongyeon turning moving to the other side of the bed, which is facing me, and I laid down quickly, facing her. She woke up, but she was so cute and hot waking up...

"Ah, goodmorning gorgeous." She said with a sleepy tone, and smiled softly at me. She pulled me closer to her and hugged me gently.

"Let's sleep more." She added.

GOSH SHES SO HOT WITH THAT SLEEPY TONE, I WANNA SCREAM SO BAD!!!

YOO JEONGYEON, WHAT IS THIS?!