Chapter 1

Nayeon's pov

I slammed the table with my hands very loudly as I spoke to the CEO of my old company.

"What the hell do you mean i'm fired JUST BECAUSE OF THAT COPYCAT ISSUE?!"  I shouted at him.

He answered back. "I already told you, we have to fire some employees for this company to reach the goal." He answered at me with a calm tone.

"WHAT THE HELL? YOU HIRED ME HERE LIKE LAST 5 MONTHS BECAUSE I GRADUATED, NOW YOU'RE FIRING ME?!" I shouted at him loudly, the guards then grabbing my arms and let me sit down the office chair.

"I've reviewed your works, and there's many mistakes, so it's not my fault." He said, handing me the papers and files I gave to him. "Plus, the others weren't finished."

"What the hell? These were all good and  finished.." I softly say.

"Some other employees must've threw my works away!!" I yelled at him

"I've seen enough, get your belongings and leave, find another company." He said with a firm tone as he stood up and pointed to the exit.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!" I shouted, the guards then grabbing my things and gave them to me, pushing me out of the office and told me to get out of this building.

Yes, It's truly hard for me since this shitty company just fired me when I just started working here for 5 months. Our boss were shitty too, but I'm glad I'm out of this bullshit company building.

I walked away from the building and it was raining so hard, my body felt cold and my uniform were soaked. I wanted to call Momo but my phone is dead, so I had to go and find a shelter somewhere. safe.

After 10 minutes, I found a shelter and standby the seafood restaurant, the customers looked nice, even the employees.

I sat down the table and a waitress came up to me.

"Oh dear! You're soaking wet. Here, wipe yourself!" She said worriedly and pulled out a towel, giving it to me.

I smiled softly at the waitress and wiped myself with the towel. "Thanks, you should've not done that though, I'm fine." I said softly.

The waitress then answered back "Dear, you could get a cold and get sick! Well, if there's anything you want just come and call me, our boss doesn't mind giving customers free foods." She added.

I felt embarrassed for the old lady to do that for me. "Oh no no no, it's fine, I'm not hungry yet." I said.

The old lady asked. "Are you sure dear?" And I answered back while smiling at her sweetly. "Yes."

The old lady nodded and went her way back to the kitchen.

I looked at the outside of the restaurant, it was raining so hard. I couldn't believe I can't get back to my apartment with this kind of weather, I felt sad and disappointed.

I was spacing out and staring at the rain, until a woman pat my shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked me, but with a cold tone.

I turned around to her and saw her looking at my eyes, damn she's so gorgeous, she's like an idol who's signing my autograph, lol.

But that kind of tone towards me, that's kinda strange and rude, but what can I do, it's her life.

"Oh, im fine thanks.." I answered.

The woman just nodded her head and walked away.

That was weird of her, but I wanted to get to know her for some reason. I was about to call her name but I felt kinda shy if I do that, I didn't want to embarrass myself.

Wanna know why? Because she looks so rich, like look at that suit on her. She looks like a man who's working at a very luxurious and a rich company.

But not actually a man, lol.

Well, I guess I hope I can see her again one day or tomorrow.

15 minutes later, the rain stopped, I can finally go home and to my apartment.

I ran to my apartment, it was just near that seafood restaurant. I got back to my room and threw myself on the bed, then charging the phone.

It was now 1%, of course I couldn't live without my phone. I then opened my phone and texted Momo.

___________________________________________

                         OUR CONVO              
                            11:17PM

Nayeon: YO MOMORING

Momo: NAYEON, WTF
              ITS LATE NOW?!!

Nayeon: Just got back with the
               worst weather ever dude

Momo: Damn, it was
              raining hard
              there?

Nayeon: Yeah, I have some

                 tea to share with
                 you dude

Momo: OMG OK, TELL
              ME TOMORROW

Nayeon: Will do :>   

___________________________________________

I turned off my phone and slept, but I couldn't sleep since I kept thinking about that gorgeous woman earlier.

Damn, am I really attracted to girls?!

No no, it can't be. It's just a gorgeous woman and It's just a compliment I'm calling her alright?

Alright, Goodnight.