𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20

Start from the beginning

"yeah yeah, s-sure" and then the both settle down on their place as well.

Aradhya just admiring him as he is looking hot as hell in the whole black outfit.

Rohan's outfit

After sometime they order some juice as they don't drink at all.

A boy came and sit beside kiara. He try to touch her thighs which make her uncomfortable and when aradhya notice it, she went toward that boy and give him a tight slap that everyone be silent for few minutes.

Rohan came to aradhya to ask, "what happen aradhya? why did you slap him?" "he try to touch her with wrong intension" as she is full with anger.

"waittt??......ok you leave him. Mai isse khud dekh lunga" then take him with him.

Kiara pass aradhya a glass of apple juice "isse pe aur gussa shant kar aru" she take a sip and reply "teri bhi hdd hai na kia matlab agar tujhe koi ladka pareshan kare to kya tu sehti rahegi? kab tak ye introvert ki 14 bani rahegi? kab sikhaegi?"

Kiara look at her "mera rajkumar aayega naa" with a smile to made her mood. "I'm serious kia" in a serious tone.

"mai konsa mazak kar rahi hu?" while rasing her one eyebrow. "hayeee bhagwan!!" and face palm her.

Kiara successfully change her mood.

On the other side, "bhai tu pagal hai? aaise kisi ko bhi pareshan karega?" rohan ask rony, one of his friend.

"meri galti? tune itni hot ladkiya bulai kyu?" put his hand on his wrest and raise one eyebrow.

"abey tharki insaan, tujhe pata bhi hai abhi meri puri party kharab ho jaati" rub his head out of anger.

"galti meri nahi uss ladki ki hai. Jab mai usse aram se touch kar raha hu or vo kuch bol nahi rahi matlab enjoy kar rahi hai to usse beech main aane ki kya zarurat thi?" while raising his one eyebrow.

His other friends also join him, "sahi baat hai choti si baat ka drama bana diya. tujhe badla lena padega apne bhai ka" just for fun and manipulate him.

"badla? kaise?" with a confussion visible on his face.

Then one of his friends whispered something in his ear.

After sometime, a person announce "I request you all to come to the middle of the hall and take part in the cake cutting ceremony

After sometime, a person announce "I request you all to come to the middle of the hall and take part in the cake cutting ceremony."

Then kiara and aradhya also went their with everyone.

Rohan cut that cake and everyone is enjoying the party.

Suddenly all the spotlight turned towards aradhya. She is confuse like everyone present their.

Rohan came near her and had his hands behind his back as if he was hiding something.

"ahmm, I have loved you since the moment I saw you. I don't have the guts to tell you anything but today I tried. I'm sorry, if it makes you feel uncomfortable but *bend on his knees while a bouque is in his hand* I really like you" while looking into her eyes.

Her eyes are filled with tears as she didn't expect this "R-really..?? is it a d-dream..?? I-I also loved you but I thought you are so p-popular why would you date someone like m-me but you proved me wrong, I love you Rohan I love you" then she accept the bouque and help him to stand.

She hug her tightly and he smirk while looking towards his friends thinking "How easy it is to fool you, my cupcake. When will you know the reality of this world?" then he wrap his arms around her and hug her.

They enjoy alote and kiara is feeling like she is the third-wheel now.

But after some hours, kiara and aradhya left from their.

Kiara is sitting while crossing her hands on her chest and looking outside the window not even uttering a single word "kia? are you okay?" aradhya ask while try to touch her if she is okay or not.

And kiara slap her hand away "kya hua abb kyu aa gai? jao apne uss rohan ke pas. Rohan mil gaya to mujhe bhul gai hainaa? thume pata hai mai vaha kisi ko nahi janti thi but still aru? Tere liye mai vaha gai aur tune. Thats not fairr" she weep like a baby who didn't get her favourite chocolate.

Aradhya make a aww face looking at her, "I'm so sorry but what can i do huh?? Ho jaati hai galti se mistake. Sorry for the last time" then kiara nodded.

They both reach at their own houses, aradhya message rohan that she reached.

Then she change into comfy clothes and lay on the bed as she is really tired and same with kiara.

The next morning, when aradhya decide to text him "good morning" but saw that she is blocked by him from every social media platform and now she is not able to contact him.

A drop of tear fell on mobile screen as she feels her heart aching like someone stabbing into her chest.

After few moment, kiara message aradhya that rohan put a story on instagram that he is going to leave this county.

And its more than enough for her to shattering into million of pieces.

To be continued

The flashback is end and thank to all of you to support me as we complete 7k+ views..
Hope you all like this chapter and if you find any grammatical mistake then please let me know..
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨