Chapter 16: Hell Training

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha~ This kind of thing is still a secret and only Allen and I know about it" Makarov said with a smile, "Actually, the plan to build a park and artificial lake was not in the plan that was first drawn up. However, Allen asked for revisions regarding the development plan and then the plan for the construction of a park and lake came about."

"The attraction of this area is the fighting arena. Everyone will focus there. It's just that, I feel like it's not enough to just use the fighting arena to attract visitors to this place. Therefore, I added plans to create a park and artificial lake as a place to relax and do various fun things."

"If that's the case. Why doesn't this region have any workers at all?" Laxus asked while frowning.

"Why? There's a reason for that." Allen smiled slightly looking at the two of them.

"The reason..."

"Wait a minute!..." Laxus swallowed with a little nervousness inside him, "Y-you...You two, don't say..."

"You guys will start the real training from now on" Allen said with his facial expression turning serious.

Laxus and Cana were stunned to hear and see the expression shown by Allen.

"Previously the training I gave you only increased and made you familiar with the magic energy you have. Now, your magic energy has increased and you are familiar with the magic energy you have. Therefore, we will begin the actual training." Allen paused for a moment and continued, "Your training will start from this place. The two of you will create an artificial lake with an area of ten hectares and the depth of the lake must reach five meters. Don't think this training will be easy for the two of you to go through."

Allen immediately took out a number of tools from his storage space. This tool is in the form of a bracelet made of iron. He immediately threw it in front of Laxus and Cana. Four for Laxus and two for Cana.

"The bracelet is a weight bracelet that I previously ordered. The bracelets in front of Laxus weigh three kilograms each while for Cana each bracelet weighs one kilogram. During the process of making the lake that the two of you will carry out, you are required to wear the bracelet. "You are prohibited from removing the bracelet until the lake is finished. Even if you sleep or carry out your daily activities, you are required to wear the bracelet."

Expressions of horror were shown by Laxus and Cana at this time. Even though both of them are still children, they both have smarter minds than children their age. Therefore, they knew how hard the training they would be doing this time was.

"When you work, you are required to use magic energy during your work. When your magic energy runs out, you have to stop working and wait until your magic energy is full. As for the use of magic energy, you are prohibited from increasing your body's strength using magic energy. The magic energy you use is only used to cover the equipment you use to create an artificial lake. If you violate these rules, you will be punished. The punishment you will receive is that every time you break the rules, the bracelet you are wearing will be replaced with a new bracelet, where the new bracelet weighs one kilogram more than the bracelet you are currently wearing."

The explanation given by Allen made Laxus and Cana fall silent for a moment. They knew that Allen wouldn't joke about something, let alone training. Therefore, they knew as long as they broke the rules set by Allen. So, they will receive the punishment that has been determined too.

"Then, about one kilometer north of this place. There is a river there. A few meters from the river bank there were a large number of river rocks that I had collected. The river rocks will be used as a tool to filter the artificial lake water so that it remains clear at all times. Therefore, the two of you must carry the stones here without using any magic energy at all. You can use magic energy as long as the magic energy you use envelops the tool used. As long as it is not a tool used, you are prohibited from using it."