until we meet again

^^ ( i recommend playing the song on top for better experience and a good feeling !! ) ^^

________________________________

i turned to bill to open my mouth. "bill i think it's time to tell this." i said as i prepared my words to finally open up about my decision.

"what it it?" he said his face a little worried. "well, i know you and tom have been wanting me and it took me a while to choose either you or him to be mine and..."

his face turned into a fear.

"i've choose.. tom." his face turned into fear to hurt, "oh." he mumbled trying to find words to say "i'm sorry.. i mean i tried everything to make it be you but, alice you know and tom was there when she died. i'm sorry bill." i said as he froze

"it's uh.. ok." bill said, it was obvious that he was hurt. he stood for a few seconds to process everything. "well it's your choice not mine and i honestly cant accept the fact that your not mine but i have too princess." bill said as his words struggled to be spoken

i rubbed his back, "i'm sorry it has to end this way." i said with guilt i threw my head down as i began to feel tears roam down my face.

"shhh don't cry princess." bill insisted patting my back as he hugged me tight almost like how i comforted him when he killed my sister.

i hugged him back

we both sat down on the top of the cliff looking at the amazing view, he looked at me placing his hand on my teary face "don't cry darling it's okay" he whispered wiping my tears off my face using his thumb.

"you found your love you found the love of your life.. enjoy it okay?" he quietly said to me "i hope we'll meet again" i smiled at him as we both looked at the shinning star on the midnight glaze i knew we couldn't be together.. i found my man i found the love of my life and i could only have one.

i sighed and looked to him as he hugged me tightly "i'm gonna miss you" he said with a hurt tone i knew he was hurt but i couldn't control it.

he slowly pushed back to speak to me, "i know in another universe that we will be together but this universe isn't for us." bill said his voice was raspy he tried his best to not cry. "bill i"ll miss you even though i know we might meet again cause of your brother but you just won't be the one for me. the one i'm always kissing hugging cuddling it wont be you." i was hurt but i made my decision and i had to go with it either i liked it or i just throw my self away.

"it's okay princess." he hugged me one more time before he stood up and took my by the hands.

"until we meet again."

he said before he kissed my forehead and walked off. he drove off and i sat on the picnic with a broken yet happy and mixed feelings that run through my heart. i stood up and cleaned everything before i called in a cab.

i finally made my decision and i'm happy with tom, i just hope it'll be me and bill in another universe.

A/N:
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER PROMISE!!

(the end is near!)