no please.

i woke up from my sleep and hears my sister talking on the phone with someone. i asked her who it was she said it was the twins and i remembered that i had the twins numbers aswell so i decided to give them a a call after she was calling them, i went downstairs and she told me that the twins invited us for a dinner.

i felt excited and yet so happy so i showered picked a nice slutty dress cause alice keeps telling me too, i finally finished "you look like a whore." "shut up !" i said to alice. we went down and she told me that the twins will pick us up.

the twins arrived to our house after 5 minutes "damn.. elizabeth you look amazing!" bill said while tom just kept on playing with his lip ring and smirked while looking at my hips and breast. i didnt care cause i knew he wanted me and so did i i hoped bill did too. we both got into their cars. i took off my jacket that i was wearing which revealed more of my chest and hips. as soon as i took my jacket off i saw tom fix his pants and held his dick for a moment. i didnt knew what to feel but ignored it "can you guys stop the car? i need to go to the bathroom." alice said "sure" bill said as he was driving the car and stopped. "alice said to just stay here in the car" i did anyways cause i felt too tired to walk anyways.

she got out and slammed the door, my eyes began to feel heavy and i feel asleep hoping alice would wake me up once we're there or once she's back but when i woke up i saw the cat empty. tom , bil and alice weren't there? i looked around and thought for a minute they were in the back grabbing something so i didn't think much and just went back to sleep. i woke up again and found myself in someone's bed. i jumped out the bed seeing tom and bill naked on the corner. "guys what the fuck happend where are your clothes where are we and where the fuck is alice." i said in a tired voice.

we're here to have fun elizabeth, we both craved you ever since you walked in that shop with that thight short skirt and that reaveling top." "what the fuck are you taking about tom," they both replied "we want you and only you." "what. where's alice is she ok." "don't worry she's at home." tom said. i didn't know what to do i went from wanting them to not knowing if i still want them or no. "elizabeth. we didn't wanna do this we just want you to love us." bill said while rubbing my thigh. "bill please don't touch me." bill didn't stop and tom jumped in the bed and started to get close me.

i didn't know what to do. my brain keeps repeating "
DONT DO ANYTHING " "THEY WILL KILL U THEY WILL HURT U THEY WILL RAPE YOU TO DEATH." i layer down and closes my eyes as they did what they were doing. i felt paralyzed. i couldn't move. "mhmm you smell great baby." those words crushed me.

i thought they were good. my mind told me to "run" "run "run"... i managed to push them and open the doors but bill grabbed my hair and pulled me to the bed. "baby don't make this hard for us." tears fell dropped down to my checks. tom slightly kissed me on the lips . i didn't feel anything... bill whispered on my ears "i'm not done with you yet." and left. tom kept on kissing me and grabbed my breast. "mhm ur breast are soft and good for me." i softly said "tom.. p-please no. i don't w-want this." i tried to stop him from going forward but i couldn't move my body felt like rock.

"don't worry i wont do you yet" then he stood up and got changed and left me. i cried i felt worthless that i couldnt do a thing. i thought about alice and fixed myself and calmed myself down. i slowly opened the door and saw no one was there. but i saw alice she was laying on the couch. i yelled "Alice!" i tried waking her up untill i heard someone, it was tom. "come on elizabeth don't worry much, she's just drunk and fainted!!" "SHUT! U TOUCHED ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION U AND UR STUPID LITTLE TWIN DID" i pushed him and tried to grab alice with me.

bill the arrived and held me towards tom and brough alice to a room "don't worry she's just getting her beauty sleep." i watched as they took alice to a room i tried going but bill held me. i cried knowing  i cant do anything about this. bill held my face and comforted me and whispered "don't worry i will make you feel better.." bill left and left me with tom. "baby.." he touched my breast with both his hands. i had no reaction i couldnt do anything other than stare at his eyes half he does it. "you like that huh?"

my eyes felt heavy.. i fainted in a matter of time and woke up again in the same bed and saw tom in the chair "are you alright?" i got up and fell into his arms "mhm u feel so soft.." "stop it tom i don't want this.. ever." my heart hurted i felt him touch me again. my breast my hips everything. i pushed him and tried to escape, he pulled me and ripped my clothes "YOUVE BEEN A BAD GIRL HUH?" he kept on doing it.

i touched his shoulder "tom no.. please." i said softly i couldnt say anything i couldnt do anything other than try to get up "you want this." "no.." i pushed him and got up he tried to grab me but i just fell to the floor everything looked blurry again.  "elizabeth?" "love?"
he kept repeating those words i got up and sobbed into his arms.

"tom let me go." "i cant hon. i'm sorry." he picked me up and laid me to his bed and covered me with his blanket. i felt like i fell inlove with him again but no. he did these things to me. all of theses. i slept and waited till the morning sets. i woke up my body in pain and me handcuffed to the bed and i looked up and saw steve.. "steve what the hell."
"i'm back baby. for you i'm here to have fun with you" what?!

i tried to scream but he covered my mouth and began to unbutton my shirt "N-NO!" no one hears me but steve... "steve began to pull his pants down and his boxers. "NO NO NO!" those words repeated in my head he pulled my panties down i tried to escape by kicking him with my feet.

"FUCK U STOP IT YOU WHORE." "i kicked him hard." i screamed for toms name. "TOM HELP ME HELP PLEASE HEL-" steve covered my mouth and started to kick my stomach and my head multiple times, i cried for help. "YOUR MINE NOW AHAHAHA" he putted his dick inside me. i felt like something or someone had killed me. untill tom and bill busted the door open.

"SHES OURS DICKHEAD!" the twins screamed, they both shot steve in the head multiple times. bill kept on shooting steve and beating him tom unlocked the handcuff using his gun. "tom?.." "it's me i'm here now." i got up and hugged tom he smiled and i got up to hug bill aswell. i both thanked them and i have them both a little kiss on the checks but i asked how alice is. bill couldn't answer cause he had to drag steve's body, "she's still sleeping." "tom please tell me what happened to my sister."

"well when u slept we left ur sister in the bathroom we had gas that made her faint and im suprised she's still sleeping." "oh my.. when will she wake up?" "tomorrow." i smiled but yet i still remember all the bad things they did but i decided to give it a break since i don't want them to touch me one more time either does to alice. "you should get some rest now before u faint again." "alright." "sleep well love." tom said after he left the room to close the lights.
i had thought about everything and eventually fell asleep hoping everything would be alright already.