finally.

i wake up, i feel horrible... my hair is in a mess my face feels sore i feel sore everywhere cause of yesterday. i got up and made my way to my closet and picked a great over-sized t-shirt tom gave me, i went to my balcony and let the cold breezed air hit my skin as i admire the sun while it was still rising.

i went down "hey lizzie!" bill softly gentle and exciting tone while sipping on his coffee, i never heard him call me lizzie? i thought to myself but i enjoyed the nickname so i sat right to him and toasted up some bread while waiting for the others to wake up.

"you feeling better lizzie?" bill said "yes, thank you it's just that i feel sore and i cant move that much so i'm trying." i said while putting on butter on my bread "don't worry lizzie, things will go easy once your used to this" bill said but i was confused on what he meant so i just brushed it off. "goodmorning people." tom came down with a soft voice.. god his voice is so dreamy. i couldnt stop but tk wanted to hug him.. so do i to bill..

"morning tom!" i happily said while giving him a tight hug "how are you both?" tom said smiling me and bill just said we were fine while i quickly ate my food and went to wash the dishes. "so lizzie are you feeling better?" tom said while making his way to the sink, "i am feeling better, just sore but i"ll work it out." i ol put on a fake smile cause what steve did traumatized me. "you sure?"

"i am tom, don't worry about me" tom could see i was shaking and my legs trembling but he just put his hand on my shoulders and sat on the dinning chair with bill. i finished washing the dishes and i went to the sofa with the boys to watch. i could see bill looking at me so mesmerized... it made me blush. i tried to ignore it but his soft brown eyes and his dark black hair is just making me fall. "lizzie?" tom said with a confused tone "uh yeah?" i said while breaking the eye contact i had with bill.

"you alright?" "yes!" i said while looking at toms eyes "alrighty." tom said, after a while i heard a knock on the door. i got up and answered the door while the twins just stared. "hey there beautiful." an old man that looked like he was on his 50s said.. "uh.. can i help you?" he asked something about the directions but before he could say anything else tom interrupted him "sir..if you need help ask some other girl not MY girl." he slammed the door shut i just stared at him "what was that." bill said tom just looked annoyed so did bill "tom why did you say your girl? we are not dating."

"by i mistake probably." he walked away as bill followed while looking back at me in a good way. i was confused but i ignored it and just went to my room since i was bored. i blasted some music and heard that it was my favorite!! i started to danced with my made up dance and danced my heart out as i didn't care who was looking who was listening! i shaked my hips,my thighs,my body till i couldnt feel anything but my body moving. untill i heard a "uh lizzie?" shit !

bill was standing at the door watching me, "how long were you standing there?.." i said with a embarrassed voice "just now.." bill said "oh. uhm" "has anyone told you that ur a great dancer?" i was confused "uh no?"
"well you are." he smirked then left. i was confused cause there was so much tension by getting caught dancing. but whatever.

i went down and saw the twins watching a show i went up to tom and asked "when am i going home to see my sister?" i said "soon." tom said in a not caring tone while bill kept staring at me. "ok." i said and walked off.

i went to the kitchen and got meat out of the fridge and cooked some meat. i noticed the twins both looked at me in a seductive way and i noticed i was only wearing very short skirt and a crop top that was exposing my chest.
i tried to ignore it but it i somehow got butterflies in my stomach? i brushed it off and continued what i was doing till i felt a hand grab my waist.

"elizabeth don't think your not gonna attract me by wearing that slutty little skirt.." i didn't know who it was untill i saw it was tom.. "what?" i said, i saw bill making his way to us too "tom let calm down she's not just yours." bill said while standing at the back of tom

"what the hell, first of all im not either one of you second of all LET. GO OF ME." i pushed toms hand away and looked at him with anger in my eyes "chill down princess." tom said with a seductive smirk while looking at me "oh fuck off, don't call me that!" i ran and pushed bill out my way and went upstairs to my room. i open the door and shut it behind me as i kaye's flat in the bed feeling hopeless. "god these boys are crazy." i groaned and got up to change into something baggy. i grabbed some sweatpants and a big hoodie which i think are from tom.

i went down and used the bathroom without them knowing, i opened the door and brushed my teeth. *knock knock* god it must them. "what?" i opened the door seeing tom "what do you want." i said "calm down, and i wanted to say you can leave the house if you'd like." he said while smiling in a weird way... "finally!" i went to my room and grabbed a few things that i had and went down "thanks for having for me but bye." i said to tom and bill which was behind him.

"not yet." tom grabbed me by the waist "tom! are you serious." "just know that if you tell anyone i will ruin ur sisters life." tom said with a very serious look "i wont." i said annoyed knowing he's just scaring me. i opened the door and looked at bill and shut the door behind me and found a cab.