nightmare

my eyes felt heavy and as i did i noticed tom had seen me. he hurried and pushed the girl on him and began to run towards me.

but i had already seen everything

i ran hearing toms apology. i pushed everyone i could with every power i had.

my heart shattered as i ran, first it was bill now tom? i honestly didn't know what else to do.

tears in my eyes filled up until it fell to the floor.

i didn't even bother grabbing my order and just want straight home not looking back, my eyes stayed focus and glued to the road.

i fucking had it with him!

then i woke up.

my forehead was sweating and i looked to my right seeing i had just had a nightmare. i sighed in relief and saw tom was still not home.

i picked myself up and began making my way to the bathroom. i realized that maybe tom was the one.. i mean bill hes a hectic guy and he killed my sister but it was a mistake but.

i knew i had to pick one. it was either now or never i choose.

an idea popped into my head.

i decided to call both of them to take me on a date and see which one treats me the best and which one i bound with the most.

i smiled and dialed bill

"hello?"

"hey bill! it's me elizabeth."

"oh hey"

"i wanted to ask if we could you knwo go out?"

"sure! i would love to!"

"great! 7pm it is?"

"noted."

i hung up the phone. and dialed tom.

he declined? weird. he would normally pick up the phone but maybe he's just sleeping somewhere i don't know but it was almost 6 so i had to get ready.

-TOMS POV-

i threw the gun down.

i stood there in-front of 7 dead bodies.
my anger got in the best out of me.
i did all this for my elizabeth.

my hands were bloody the place became a bloodbath everywhere was blood. i slowly grabbed a towel and wiped all the blood from my hands.

i threw the towel and began to go downstairs, i unlocked my car and got in

i didn't care if those men had families and i didn't just kill them cause of my anger but because they were the ones who sent those filthy men to get my elizabeth raped.

the flashbacks of me killing those men made me smile. i continued to speed down the road as i gripped on the wheel as my brain started to flash memories of elizabeth getting raped repeatedly and imagining what could've happened if me and bill never stopped them.

<TIME SKIP TO THE HOUSE>

i arrived home and saw the house was empty.

i couldn't care less i was tired as fuck, i went upstairs and saw elizabeth sleeping peacefully in my bed. i smiled at her beautiful face.

she laid on her stomach as her face was burried on to the pillow, with her arms wrapped around a small pillow and her thigh on another pillow.

she was adorable.

i took off the suit i had and grabbed some grey sweatpants and a baggy hoodie for sleeping.
i threw them on myself and threw the dirty clothes on the laundry

i sighed deeply before i plopped into the bed quietly trying not to wake elizabeth up, i slowly wrapped my arm around her small waist.

she was a deep heavy sleeper which speaking from my experience.

i admired her sleeping body she was at peace, it's like god sent me a angel straight from heaven. she was heavenly from my eyes ever since i saw her at the coffee shop i knew that she would be the one for me. the one who can cure all the pain in my life, i didn't know what had gotten into me when i raped her. i would never ever forgive myself for raping her. and letting her get raped and not being able to save her from those disgusting human beings. i hugged her tightly knowing she was mine and i was hers. i"ll forever love, protect her until my last breathe.

i closed my eyes shut and took one more sniff of her before i doze off to sleep.

<TIME SKIP MORNING>

-ELIZABETHS POV-

i woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. i looked to my right and saw tom sleeping with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

i felt my cheeks heat up.

he was the man of my dreams, i knew that he had raped me and stuff but at the same time he was a fallen angel. he was a demon but became an angel for me, he had changed into a new person, he looked so handsome and angelic, i felt lucky to have him around me and even have him on my side.

i finally snapped out of my deep thoughts.
i yawned and stretched my arms, tom still laid there deeply asleep. he probably came home late from somewhere i don't know.

i was supposed to go on a little date with bill
but he didn't answer my calls. it slightly hurted but maybe he was just busy or doing something very important i said to myself.

i flipped my hair to the side and began to go downstairs, i wasn't in the mood to eat, shower , sleep or anything i just felt so warm and so empty ever since my sisters death i haven't been myself which i thank tom for being on my side most of the time.

but now that i'm thinking about it.

maybe just maybe that tom could be the one for me. the prince charming i ever dreamed of as a little girl? my thoughts went crazy.

i wanted tom, but at the same time bill was there for me when tom wasn't. i just couldn't

but i knew that my decisions needed to be made up now or never.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY PPLLLL!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻

I HAVE SOME NEWS AND THAT IS THAT THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END VERY VERY SOON SO ENJOY THE LAST BITS BEFORE IT FINISHES! IM ALSO WORKING ON A NEW STORY SO RECOMMEND SOME NAMES,CHARACTERS AND GOOD PLOTS/PLOT-TWISTS!!