The waters of the ocean washed flounder and Sebastian to a rock near the surface where Aaron, Scuttle and the girl are.

Sebastian lifted his head from the rock only to see Aaron singing and caressing the girl. His jaw dropped by the sight. Scuttle, who happened to fly to his side, closed Sebastian's mouth.

"Where would we walk, where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun." Aaron continued. Although, he didn't know that the girl who he was with is mentally awake.

And she knew who was singing this song.

"Just you and me. And I could be. Part of your world." After that last sentence, Y/n's eyes immediately shot up.

Aaron gasped and slowly moved away from the sand and went to the ocean. But before he could swim away, Y/n pulled him by his shoulders to look up at her. She was breathing quite heavily as she looked down at the merman. She was hoping it would be a mermaid instead of a merman.

Sebastian quickly acted and swam close to the girl's ankle and pinched her ankle with his claws.

Y/n gasped and let go of Aaron's shoulders to hold her ankle that now has a mark of the crabs claw causing it to bleed slightly.

She hissed in pain, and Aaron noticed that. He didn't like it. So he decided to gently grab her ankle and rubbed the mark softly.

The girl was surprised by the sudden gesture and just stared at her favorite mermaid. But it's a merman now.

Her staring got interrupted by Sebastian who was fuming in rage.

"Aaron! Your father won't be happy about this!" He shouted and looked at the girl. "And you! You must leave at once!"

The girl shook her head and removed her ankle from Aaron's grasp. He frowned in return.

"Yes, I'll leave. However, you need to know something, Aaron." Her tone was serious.

Aaron, Sebastian, Flounder and even Scuttle looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"If a certain sea witch offers you something, don't accept it. Or at least don't accept that they'll take away your voice." Y/n explained. From her time with Winter, she managed to know and learn who was genderbent or not.

Sebastian huffed and rolled his eyes. Y/n noticed that and sighed.

"Well, I'll be off now. Thank you for saving me, Aaron." She thanked him and began to walk out of the water to the surface.

Before Aaron could say anything, Sebastian stopped him. "No, you will not say anything!" And with that, Sebastian dragged him by his claws back to the ocean.

Y/n watched them from the corner of her eyes. She knew he might get in trouble with his father. It happened in the movie, so it will happen here too.

She sighed and found her heels that were now dry. She puts on her heels and begins to walk again. Though, her dress was quite a mess and wet.

Dusting the sands that were left, she found herself in a forest again. Only this one was different. It has an aura of something that she cannot confirm.

A noise was heard. She quickly hid herself behind a large tree.

Peeking from the tree, Y/n saw a blonde haired boy who looked around her age.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream." The blonde boy sang.

And in that moment, realization hits her. It was Aurora! Only in a genderbent version. He kept singing the song that Aurora sang in the movie. Y/n couldn't help but smile. It was one of her favorite songs.

Unknowingly to her, she didn't know someone was watching her from the shadows.

And that was Maleficent. The King of the Moors.

His dark green eyes are focused on the H/c haired girl that has entered his Moors and is now watching his Godson.

Y/n was so distracted by the singing that he didn't feel a presence behind her.

She flinched when someone grabbed her arm. She was forced to look at who grabbed her.

To her surprise, it was Maleficent. A Male one that is.

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭…

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑

❥ • WINTER
• 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • He was worried about you ever since he let you go. It hurts him and the only thing he could think of was you.

❥ • AARON
❥ • 𝟓𝟓%
❥ • Falls easily. Especially towards you.

❥ • MALEFICENT
❥ • 𝟏𝟎%
❥ • Doesn't trust you. But thinks you're beautiful.

A/n: 700 READS?! OMG

A/n: 700 READS?! OMG. Y'ALL ARE IN FOR A WONDERFUL CHAPTER TOMORROW OR ON MONDAY!