Inogashira looked at Horikita, Kushida, and me, though she didn't voice it, it was evident she was seeking an explanation.

Horikita provided the context. "It's when we learned from Chiyabashira-sensei that what was supposed to be covered on the test had been changed."

Ike expressed his frustration. "Honestly, I'm still upset about what sensei did. It's just so unfair. She didn't even apologize when it was her fault for neglecting her responsibilities."

Sudou agreed, saying, "I practically stopped attending the club for a week just to take the exam seriously."

Hirata intervened with a more positive perspective. "Everyone, what's in the past should stay there. Instead, we should view this as an opportunity to take our studies seriously from now on." He added, "Because of those weeks, we've deepened our bonds and relationships with each other."

Kushida, as usual, was quite observant. To be honest, I hadn't wanted to do this with anyone, but I decided that Kushida was probably fine. I'd come to learn her secret by sheer coincidence. She wouldn't do anything stupid.

When I mentioned the word "secret," Kushida visibly flinched. Our classmates seemed to be on the verge of inquiring further, but upon seeing her concerned and worried expression, they respected her privacy and redirected their attention to the screen.

"I can tell you if you promise that you won't tell anyone else."

"I'm good at keeping secrets."

Someone inquired, "Is it really okay for us to watch this? I mean, seeing their secrets being exposed."

I couldn't help but find it somewhat ironic. My entire school life was now on display for every student to see, including my actions, thoughts, and perceptions on the screen. It seemed strange that they were concerned about breaching others' privacy at this point.

Ike, from a distance, shot me a disapproving glare. He likely believed that I had gained an advantage over him by sharing some sort of secret with his crush. But Ike had nothing to worry about; I had no interest in that regard.

Kushida and I headed to the cafeteria together. We navigated our way through the crowd and finally reached the meal ticket machine. I bought tickets for two portions but didn't line up at the counter. Instead, I went to the side of the vending machine and looked at students perusing the menu.

Onodera, one of our classmates, inquired, "So, are we finally going to find out how Kushida-san and Ayanokouji-kun obtained the test papers?"

"What is it?" Kushida tilted her head and looked puzzled when I began studying the machine.

"This might answer what was bothering me."

The entire student body observed Ayanokouji with curiosity and puzzlement as he continued to focus on the students lining up at the machine.

I continued observing students as they bought lunch sets from the ticket machine. After I'd observed about twenty students, my target appeared. He purchased his meal ticket and walked to the counter with heavy, plodding footsteps.

"Okay, let's go," I said.

"Hmm? Okay."

"Oh, I see... I finally get it now," some of the more perceptive students began to connect the pieces of the puzzle, realizing what I was planning.

We quickly exchanged our tickets for our meals and sat down in front of the heavy-footed student.

Hasabe: "Is this senpai the same person from whom you got the test paper, Ayanon?"