15.

To all my fallen squad (squad)Write your name across the skyWhile I flame one to the brain and gon' get highAnd regardless of the pain, I ain't gon' cry'Cause I can never let any fuck nigga see me stuck, niggaHustle hard for them bucks, nigga, tha...

Write your name across the sky
While I flame one to the brain and gon' get high
And regardless of the pain, I ain't gon' cry
'Cause I can never let any fuck nigga see me stuck, nigga
Hustle hard for them bucks, nigga, that's a must, nigga
I done lost so many real niggas, I can't trust niggas

The cool night air weighed heavy on Nah'jae as the realization of Xhane's betrayal sunk into her brain.

A loud click shattered the silence, she already knew Creed's gun was directly aimed at her skull with the intention to end her life.

Slowly tearing her eyes from the different models of the cars that sat in the hospital parking lot.

Nah'jae turned to face Creed. She didn't flinch as her eyes came in contact with the gun.

Refusing to break eye contact, she stared directly into his almost black eyes. Almost daring him to follow through with it.

The anger boiled inside of her, a searing heat that threatened to consume her whole existence.

Normally the intensity of his gaze would send shivers down her spine. But at this moment, she was immune to the intimidation tactic.

Her warm hands clenched tightly, her sharp nails sunk into her skin almost breaking the skin.

   The tension continued to grow as no words were spoken. The betrayal cut deep, slicing open a soft spot she didn't know existed.

The sting lingered knowing Creed would ever doubt her loyalty to not only him and Kaseci but to Mazi.

The newfound wound festered. Fueling the rage that grew as the seconds went past.

" You fuckin knew didn't you " Creed's voice trembled with rage

She resisted the urge to reach for her knife, knowing that her actions would lead to something she would forever regret.