34 | Monster and Angel |

Start from the beginning

Will Taehyung still look him the same way after knowing JJK ?

"You can't say 'i don't need you' to me , Jeonggukk." Moon walked backwards with a hand in his pockets.

"What do you want me to do ?"

Moon grinned. "Cancel the plan. Don't allow them to go. Simple."

Jeonggukk sighed and rolled his eyes which has become one of his habits since the day he met Moon. "And Why would I want to do that ?"

"Umm hello ? That black masked boyfriend snatcher. Ringing any bells?"

"First of all , his name's V and second of all , boyfriend? And third just because I'm jealous, I can't hold them back from meeting a friend. And Jin hyung has said that Jungkook is never good at making friends. How can I -"

"Ok stop stop stop. I can't process too much." Moon pressed his fingers on his temples. "Ok , first , who the fuck name themselves 'V' and second , yes 'boyfriend'. I don't give a fuck about your denial phase. And third... So you are jealous. .." Moon wiggled his eyebrows.

"What do you expect? That kid was all over my petal at 'our' first date. And I don't care if it's obsession or not , I don't want Taehyung's eyes sparking like that for some other man who's not me." Jeonggukk was surprised at his own words.

"See. That what I'm saying. I don't trust this V kid. Whether he's Jungkook's only friend or not. All the new kids are head over heels for singers and idols. You being - well you - isn't much of a match for him. So better safe than sorry."

.

.

.
.

"So - umm. When did he told you about me?"

Taehyung looked at the curious Jungkook, who's standing behind him , through the huge mirror infront of him. He smiled. "I had my doubt for years actually. His sneaking outs, buying extra gifts , making more food for 'himself' before going to work.. ect ect.."

Jungkook give him a cheeky smile.

"I didn't know exactly who it was but I know for sure there was one." Taehyung added.

"But when we met , you knew immediately it was me and not Ggukk and also called the beast to get me".Jungkook asked as he started blow drying Taehyung's newly dyed hair with the same smile.

"Oh that. Becoz hyungie told me everything a day before their show at that restaurant. He said I'll be able to meet you but you ran off before even the performance starts. He had a special couple dance planned for you .."

Jungkook sheeply grinned feeling embarrassed. "Sorry."

"You don't have to say sorry jungkookie." Taehyung corrected. "It wasn't your mistake. When I got back home hyungie told me that you've might've misunderstood. It's normal."

"I have another doubt tho." Jungkook raised his hand cutely making taehyung giggle while nodding.

"Why did he hide it from you the whole time ? I mean first I didn't question it coz in my mind 'bear' was a child . So it's normal to hide the gayness from kids. But you're of his same age AND you're not homophobic"

"Obviously." Taehyung said.

"Then why ?"

"It's because..." Taehyung sighed. "You know? We grew up only having each other and he was there for me on my each and every step. So he thinks I'll feel neglected if he finds a partner for himself." He shrugged.

Jungkook paused his movements and gulped. "T-tae tae hyung .." Taehyung hummed. "Do you feel that way .. now ?"

Taehyung chuckled. "Hyungie never lived for himself, as far as I can remember." He started. "I've never seen him without a smile either. But as I grew up , I realised how strained his smile has become. And how much of a struggle he had to go through just to make a good living for me... But after you , I get to see his real smile , the glow on his face. Back then , evin tho I didn't know th me reason behind it , I was more than grateful for it."

Taehyung turned to look Jungkook straight in the eyes. "Jungkookie , for me , you're an angel sent from heaven for saving my hyungie from misery that I've put him through."

"I-.." Jungkook stood there flabbergasted.

.

.
.

.

"Kim Taehyung?" The man gasped. "you mean Kim Hyungsik's son?"

"Who else ? He is back in Seoul."

"Why ? What does he want now ?"

"Revenge ofcourse. What else ?"

"Revenge? On Aoki ..or ?

"On JJK "
.

.
.
.

______________________

Short chapter but Yaay ! I'm back .

I missed writing and uploading this guys.

Hope y'all are fine and doing well in your lyf.

So..... How's the chapter ?

And also shoutout to my rat, bunbungurl03 , for covering for me <3

And .... Don't forget , I PURPLE YOUUUU 💜💜💜💜

Your innocent Author

         MooN <3