Missing or Ranaway?

- FBI! - Hotch shouted
- Hello? What can I do? - a woman opened the door.
- I'm SSA Hotchner, these are SSA Jereau and SSA Rossi, are you Mrs. Collins?
- yes, it's me.
- Is Jay home?
- yes, why? did he do something? - her face went from a worried expression to a really angry one.
- no, we need to talk with him about one of his friends.
- please, come in - She let them in and they sat on the couch.
- JAY!! THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WANNA ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS! - she shouted from the kitchen. Soon a medium height boy with short brown hair ran downstairs and walked into the living room.
- FBI? What is the FBI doing here? - he asked, looking suspiciously at every one of them.
- we just wanna ask some questions about your friend Leo, that's all - Rossi said as the boy relaxed a bit.
- correction, my BOYfriend, anyways. What about him? - he looked around
- He ran away from home last night and we were hoping you'd know something about it
- he ran away? - Jay's mother asked from the kitchen - but he was here just last night? I don't understand, he said his parents agreed.
JJ looked at Hotch and he nodded as a sign she should call the team. She got up and walked to the hallway, she took out her phone and called Morgan.
- He slept here last night? - Rossi asked. Jay nodded and added.
- he left like 2 hours ago - he watched their every move closely - he said he needs to do something in his city.
He's trying his best to control his shaky voice, he's nervous.
- did Leo said something he wouldn't normally said that was odd? - Hotch asked
- uhm...well yesterday he said he's super lucky he met a person like me and that he loves me very much. He always says that he loves me but there was just something weird about this. - The boy said and wiped his eyes with his hand. JJ walked into the room and waited till they finished asking him questions.
- They got him? - Jay asked looking at the blonde woman. She shook her head and turned to her teammates.
- We gotta go they said a boy who apparently looks a lot like our kid, beaten up a girl - JJ said and thanked them for their time. They got in their SUV and drove back to the police station. When they arrived, a dirty blonde woman was talking with the police and her daughter was sobbing on the chair. They walked up to her and asked what's going on.
- some boy beaten up my daughter! look at her! - she called her daughter and showed them her black eye and small cuts. - you need to catch this little vandal!
- Miss, calm down. Can we speak with your daughter alone? - Morgan asked and she scoffed
- just be quick I have to get to the make up salon in 30 mins - Hotch nodded and invited the girl into a other room.
- we have some questions we'd like you to answer.
- Julia, I'm Julia
- Okay, do you know the boy who did this to you? - Morgan asked her, she nodded.
- I do, we used to be friends when we were younger.
- Does he have any reason he could do this to you?
She turned her head away and nodded slightly.
- I bullied him but please don't tell my mom!
She begged, Morgan and Hotch nodded and Morgan backed up to call Garcia
- Hey baby girl, I need you to work some magic for me.
- Speak and be heard
- Okay can you check mental hospitals records for 13 year old boys that have depression?
- mkay, got it - she said and Morgan put her on speaker
- Leonard Smith, admitted when he lost his 21 year old brother, 4 suicide attempts, selfharm, he was anorexic for a year then he started to work out and he's healthy now. He still has selfharm issues though. Poor kid.
- Thanks Goddess - said Morgan, hung up and hid his phone. Julia was shaking and sobbing.
- it's all... because of me..? - she asked, tears streaming down her cheeks.
- he is unstable mentally and he may try to take his own life, we need to know did he say something about doing this - Hotch asked, the girl nodded.
- He said he's gonna fly then sink in the ocean from his favorite abandoned building, I never meant for him to do something like that. - she cried, Hotch called the rest of the team and they figured out where is that building.
- "Fly then sink in the ocean"... - Reid mumbled while looking at the map - I know where he is!
Just when he said that Jay burst into the station and ran up to Hotch.
- I found a list!

Dear JJ,

I love you very much. Do you remember where we met for the first time? It ends where it begun. I hope I'll see you in our next lifes. Please, don't forget about me.

Sincerely yours,
Leonie

- If we want to catch him we gotta move fast. Morgan, Prentiss, JJ and Rossi you take the first SUV. Me, Reid and Jay will take the second one. Let's go guys - said Aaron as he ran out to the parking lot. They drove quickly to the building and managed to catch  him just in time. Jay ran up to him and hugged him tightly
- you idiot! you scared me to death, I thought I lost you forever! - he cried out and burried his face in Leo's neck. They all got back to the station and then packed their things. They got ready to leave when Julia's mom walked up to Hotch and Reid. They looked at her.
- Agent Hotchner?  - she asked and handed him her phone number. He made a disgusted face and gave her back her number.
- huh? - she asked madly
- I'm taken
- well she doesn't have to know-
Hotch interrupted her and quickly said
- HE is actually witnessing it all right now - he looked at Spencer and grabbed his waist, pulling him closer
- Faggots.. - she mumbled disgusted
- I can arrest you for that so shut your mouth cause what you said is a hate crime - Aaron said and grabbed his bag. They walked out and joined the team.

----------Time Skip----------

- god that was a tiring case - said Morgan as he laid down on the couch in the jet. Emily and JJ sighed in agreement and hugged each other, falling asleep. Rossi and Hotch were talking quietly. Reid closed his eyes and rested his head on Aaron's shoulder. Rossi looked at his friend and asked
- how long? - to make sure no one would hear yet Reid did.
- 2 days 12 hours 49 minutes and 42 seconds.. - he mumbled falling back asleep. Hotch chuckled softly and kissed the top of Spencer's head. They got back to Quantico and walked into the bullpen and Garcia joined them. They were greeted by Strauss with a message. Morgan sighed and said
- with all due respect ma'am but we just got back from a very tiring and hard case, we need rest before we can work again.
She nodded and looked at Hotch.
- You all have a week off, use it how you want but I want you all with full energy next Monday. - She said and walked away.
- god I'm tired, let's go home guys - said Emily and they walked out of the building, making their way to the parking lot. They all said goodbyes and drove back home. Hotch and Reid entered Aaron's house and went to the bedroom. They changed to their pjamas and crawled into bed. Aaron pulled Spence closer and lightly kissed his neck before saying goodnight and falling asleep. Spencer yawned and smiled softly as he drifted off to sleep.

WORD COUNT: 1303

I Love You To The Moon and BackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara