Flowers & Lunches

It was Valentine's Day, everyone got settled in their chairs, talked about their plans for tonight. It's Monday again, fortunately everyone that was drunk on that Saturday night, don't remember what happened except Hotch, Rossi & JJ
- Hey, pretty boy. You got flowers from someone, there's a list with them. - Morgan said as he looked at the younger man.
- What? Are you jealous? - Reid said jokingly, took the list and opened it.

Dear Spencer,

"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more." - Angelita Lim

I hope these flowers brighten your day just like you always brighten my.

Eternally yours,
your secret admirer.

- What does it say? - Emily asked looking over Reid's shoulder. He could feel his cheeks slowly turning red. He has a secret admirer?
- They quoted Angelita Lim, read it yourself. - The young man stated and handed the list over to his friend. She read it quickly and gave back the letter.
- they seem like a true romantic, you should definitely try to find out who they are. - She said and sat back on her chair. Just as soon as she sat down, Hotch walked into the room and noticed Reid, holding roses. He stopped, looking over at everyone.
- You got roses? - Aaron asked looking at pure red-colored roses.
- Yeah and a note saying "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more." by Angelita Lim. I love roses, so the person who got me those is my favorite person from now on! - he said and laughed as Morgan made an  offended gasp.
- I wish you and this mysterious person, good luck. - he stated and made way to his office. He sat behind his desk and started to fill out his paperwork. It was so quiet, he could hear the clock ticking. He counted hours till he can go home

5 hours

4 hours

3 hours

2 hou-

He heard knocking on his door
- Come in! - he shouted and went back to paperwork. Rossi opened the door, walked in and sat on the chair in front of Aaron's desk.
- Do you need anything Dave? - The younger one asked and looked up from the pile of paperwork.
- I just wanted to hear you say "thank you". I mean I'm the one who got the info about his favorite flowers and his favorite book. - the gray-haired man exclaimed.
- thank you, Dave. He really seemed to enjoy these flowers and he liked the quote. - Black-haired man said with a happy tone.
- Do you plan on telling him it was you the whole time?
- I don't know...I don't know how he would react, what if he doesn't feel the same for me?
- You are blind if you don't see how he looks at you
- whatever...
- you should do it soon - David said as he got up and walked out. After few more hours he was finished with his files and went home. His apartment was empty since Jack and Haley moved out. He decided to text Spencer.

A. Hotchner: Hey

S. Reid: Hey, is everything okay?

A. Hotchner: yeah, why?

S. Reid: nothing, it's just unlikely for you to text me.

A. Hotchner: I know and I kinda wanted to ask you one thing.

S. Reid: Alright, what is it?

A. Hotchner: Do you wanna go for a walk?

S. Reid: Of course!

A. Hotchner: Alright, I'll be at your apartment in 15!

S. Reid: See you.

Spencer put down his phone, he couldn't believe what was happening. His crush asked him out! Then something hit him, what about that secret admirer? It could hurt him, but he never felt so happy than with Aaron near him. He stood up and got ready, impatiently waiting for Aaron to knock on his door. He ran up to the door and walked out.
- Hi - Spencer said shyly, not knowing what was the real reason Hotch asked him out on a walk.
- Hey, let's go - the older man said and lead towards the exit. They took a long walk near the lake, talking about everything and nothing at all. They stopped near a tree to look at the stars. The boy was talking about how many stars there are in the galaxy, how beautiful they are. But in the whole universe, for Aaron, there wasn't a more beautiful star than Spencer Reid.
- Spencer? - he asked
- yeah?
- Can...Can I kiss you? - He said with a soft tone and a calm voice. Reid looked at the black-haired man. This felt wrong, but it wasn't right to say no after he finally noticed him. Hotch looked him in the eyes, they were honey-colored, shining like they stole all the stars from the whole galaxy.
- yes - the young boy said softly and placed his hands on Aaron's shoulders. Hotch pulled him in, holding his waist. He placed a small gentle kiss on Spencer's lips, they were warm and soft just like him. He could feel butterflies in his stomach, he liked that feeling. He could stay by his side for the rest of his life. He loved Spencer and Spencer loved him. That's the only thing that mattered that night. but there was one more surprise waiting for Spence.
- Spencer Reid, will you be my lovely boyfriend? - he asked with a soft and calm voice, and eyes filled with love.
- Of course, I will, Aaron Hotchner - he replied and kissed him.

WORD COUNT: 933

[A/N]
I really tried for it to be a long chapter
Hope you enjoy it! It's my first fanfic and I'm trying my best! If you spot any mistakes just let me know and I'll make it right!