Shh...they don't know..

- so Spencer..do you wanna come and stay at my place? we could drive to work from there it's closer than yours. - he asked calmly, he seemed very relaxed. The brown haired male smiled warmly and nodded.
- If you don't mind, could I borrow one of your shirts? I assume we won't stop at my place
- nope, let's go back - he held out his hand and Spencer grabbed it, it felt nice. For the first time in months he felt fully safe and comfortable. They walked to the car still holding hands. They drove to Aaron's place listening to the radio and talking.
- hey Hotch?
- please, call me Aaron, Spence. You're my boyfriend now.
- hm - He laughed quietly. - Anyways, is Jack with you tonight?
- no, he's at Jessica's tonight. If you want we can pick him up tomorrow morning? He really wanted to finally meet our team so I said yes.
- pfft, it's a great idea Aaron.
- good - he smiled - we're here - they got out of the car and walked to his house. After settling down, Reid borrowed a light brown shirt with a red sign "Guns N' Roses". They showered and got ready to sleep.
- Goodnight Spence - Hotch said walking out of the room.
- Where are you going?
- what?
- you're sleeping on the bed, it's yours. I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch while I get the bed - he said and stood still.
- hm..I guess I have no other choice.. - he walked towards Spence and threw him over his shoulder
- Aaron! - he laughed for the first time in months - I demand you put me down!
Hotch threw Reid on the bed and laid down behind him.
- Goodnight Spence - he whispered into Spencer's ear and lightly kissed him on his cheek. He put his arm around his waist and pulled him closer.
- Goodnight Aaron - Said the younger man and grabbed Hotch's hand. Their hands fit perfectly with each other. They woke up to Hotch's phone ringing at 4am. He picked up the phone and answered.
- Hotchner - he said in a sleepy voice
- Hey, it's JJ sorry to wake you up but we got a case in Nevada. It needs immediate attention. - Hotch sighed and lightly shook Spencer's shoulder to wake him up.
- Okay see you there JJ - Aaron said as he hung up and got to the closet to pick out an outfit. He picked out a black suit and a navy blue tie. Spencer yawned and look at his partner then at his watch.
- what are you doing? it's 4am in the morning, don't tell me we got a case - he said with a tired and upset voice.
- Sorry, cutie. Gotta get to work, c'mon. - They got ready quickly and drove to the Spence's apartment for him to get his go-bag and clothes.
- Wanna grab a coffee on the way to work? - Aaron asked as Reid got back into the car and closed his door.
- Sure - he smiled for the first time today.

----------Time Skip----------

- Mornin' - said Morgan as we walked into the office. Spencer nodded and sat behind his desk.
- Morning Morgan - said Hotch as he walked past him to his office. He sent a quick message 'conference room, everybody now' to everyone and walked away from his desk making his way to the other room.
- Hey, pretty boy. You seem relaxed and you only had 2 coffees this morning, you okay? - Morgan asked jokingly and sat on one of the chairs, Reid nodded.
- yeah, I'm fine I slept all night... well almost all night, someone showed at my apartment and woke me up telling me we have a case at 4am in the morning on a Saturday. - He rolled his eyes
- hol' up, did you say you slept for the whole night? - he looked at Spencer surprised, he actually got some sleep.
- mhm, someone helped me fall asleep
- woah I don't know who did that but tell them they're doing a great job. You should introduce them to us. - Said Morgan, Rossi and Prentiss walked into the room
- what did we miss? - She asked
- Pretty boy got sleep last night
- what. who are you and what did you do with our Reid!? - She hid behind Rossi and jokingly made a cross sign to chase Spence away like he was a demon or something.
- calm down guys, we got a case - Aaron reminded everyone and they all sat around the table.
- what do we got? - Prentiss asked
- A 13 year old boy disappeared this morning, parents said he must've run away at night. His parents said his mom was gonna wake him up to school and when she went to his room, he wasn't there and some of his clothes disappeared.
- Were there any behavioral problems with the son? - Rossi asked
- Actually yes.. he had 4 suicide attempts and trouble with selfharm. His parents said he was bullied since the 1st grade till 5th when he changed schools. The bulling stopped for a year then it came back this year. - JJ exclaimed
- poor kid, does he have any traumatic experiences?
- he does, when he was 5 his best friend died in front of his eyes under a car, when he was 9 his brother died saving a little girl in a fire, he was a firefighter. when he was 11, he got beaten up by a drunk woman on a vacation with his family and friends, she broke a bottle on his head. Parents said that he suffers from depression, anxiety, panic attacks, social anxiety and other things. He has a scar on his head that reaches his forehead from the bottle he got beaten up with.
- oh my-.. - Garcia whispered
- He's only 13 and he suffered more than most of the adults - Prentiss said - we gotta find him.
- we do - Hotch said, turning off the tv - Wheels up in 30.

We got on the jet and tried to think what happened, there was no evidence he got kidnapped nor that he run away.
- His mother claimed that he became more closed and distant since his brother died, she said Leon always looked up to him. It's normal for kids to become distant for some months after losing a very important person but 4 years is kinda too long - Reid said and looked up from his file
- what about the dad, Garcia? - JJ asked
- He's clean as a pearl, no records. He's an owner of a big company. Leon always got what he wanted. He was a perfect student only A's, represented his school, played in the volleyball club. Golden child.
- JJ, you and Dave will go to the parents. Morgan and Prentiss, school. Reid, you and I will go to the local police - said Hotch and they got burried in the informations of the case.

----------Time Skip----------

- Mrs. Smith, is there anyone your son trusted with his life? - Rossi asked calmly - We know it's hard and we are sorry but every detail is important. Did Leon mention a new friend? Or someone very important to him?
- Please call him Leo, he hates being called Leon. - she said and sobbed - I don't remember him mentioning anyone new in his life.
- His best friend - said the dad, his wife looked at him curiously yet worryingly - he told me he met this boy and that he lives in Arizona. He said his name was Jay Collins and that he's 14 soon to be 15.
- how come he never told me anything?
- I don't know, honey.
- Do you know which city sir? - JJ asked, hoping he'd know.
- Phoenix - he said and rubbed his wife's shoulder - we'll find him, don't worry.
Rossi got up and called Aaron. He didn't have to wait long before the other man picked up
- Hotch we got a name, Jay Collins. Father said he lives in Arizona in Phoenix.
- I'll call Garcia and have her check the address - he said and hung up, he called Garcia
- welcome to service named 'how may I save your ass today?'. What can I do for ya?
- Garcia I need you to check the name Jay Collins, he lives in Arizona in Phoenix. - as soon as he finished saying that, the blonde haired girl found everything.
- Jay Collins, born on 9th of July in 2008. Okay I got an address. 98 Cloaks Street in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Thanks Garcia - Hotch said as he hung up again. He called everyone to the police station and thought of a plan. - Rossi, JJ and I, we'll go to Jay. Morgan, Prentiss and Reid, you stay with the parents if the kid came back

WORD COUNT: 1435