Drinks & Mistakes

It was Saturday night, the whole team was sitting in the living room at Rossi's place, they were playing truth or dare.
- Hotch, Truth or Dare - Emily asked excitedly.
- Truth - he replied, he couldn't trust Enily especially after she had 8 drinks.
- Do you have your eyes on someone? - she asked, this question made the whole team look at him.
- Yes. - He replied shortly and with cold voice. Spencer's heart broke down, he knew this could happen. He knew Hotch was straight, why did he convince himself otherwise?
- Let's see.. - Aaron said and looked around the room.
- Reid, truth or dare - he asked, he hoped the brunette would pick truth.
- truth - he said in a emotionless tone.
- what's your sexuality? - this question threw everyone off guard. Morgan choked on his beer, Rossi mumbled something, JJ and Garcia exchanged stares, even drunk Emily knew this wasn't a good question to ask. Spencer was surely surprised to hear his boss ask that kind of question.
- I uhmm.. I'm bisexual.. - he said quietly, he never talked about Gays and all at work. He was ready to be fired and threw out of Rossi's house but nothing like that happened, they all congratulated him on coming out and all.
- Alright, Alright since it's not fair he's the only one who said their sexuality, I think we should all say our own. I'll start,
I am straight. - Morgan stated and looked over to JJ.
- I'm bisexual. - she said and look at Emily
- I am gay as fvck - she said and laughed
- I'm straight just like Chocolate Thunder
- I hate you all I'm gay - Rossi exclaimed
- and what about you Hotch? - said Morgan
- I'm pansexual - he stated, he didn't even look bothered by coming out. They kept playing T or D and having fun. Hotch was still sober just like Rossi & JJ but Garcia and Reid were half drunk, Emily and Morgan were super drunk. It was Rossi's turn to ask someone.
- Spencer, Truth or Dare?
- Dare - the brunette said confidently, with pride in his voice.
- I dare you to... - He had to think, what could he dare Half-drunk Reid to do. He would literally do anything.
- I dare you to kiss Aaron on the lips. - He stated, he knew the kid would pass but he got up and walked to Hotch. He placed a small gentle kiss on the older man's lips, his breath smelled like Vodka and Tonic, his lips were soft and warm. until that kiss Hotch didn't even realize how much he loved Spencer. He walked away and sat back in his place, the place was filled with awkward silence, who but who, no one ever thought this could happen. But it did, and there was no way of making it unhappen. Now will they remain silent about their crushes or will they tell each other what they feel?

WORD COUNT: 498

[A/N]
I am so sorry this is short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer!