jimin: uhm joonie hyung can you stop starring at me ?! *blushing*

Joon : o-oh Minnie I didn't know that my shirt would look this much hot and sexy on you , baby .

Jimin : *blushing hard * oh!

Kook : come here . *pulling jimin by his waist while kissing him so hard *

( W-what ?! How is that possible kook and jimin lovely dovey . what happened when I wasn't here ?! )

Jin : my turn now . move *pushed kook with his ass 😂* .. Minnie you are looking so cute . kiss me now *pulled jimin's face by his both hands on his cheeks and attached their lips together in a messy kiss *.

Hopi : I am sad now .I'm the one who you are all supposed to be all over on him right now especially you Minnie! *pout*

Jimin:  n-no Hopi come I will pamper you all day long and no one else okie don't be mad at Minnie p-pwease *teary eyes*.

(Am I invisible here ! Why can't he kiss me too  . I just come back too ! ...

What the hell is wrong with me ?! Why I am angry because he said he will pamper Hopi and not me ?!  I have jinie, kookie  and maybe joonie to pamper me too . and I love them not him ... Yes he is no one to me !

But I want a kiss too after all it's his duty as husband to pleasure me as well as makes what I want him to do .

Without any words I pulled him from his waist and kissed him so hard . he was shocked but then he closed his eyes and back kissing me with gentleness . I pulled his waist so tight feeling how slim it's .his hands was warped around my neck . his knees became weak after a few minutes so I pulled back then left a last peck on his wet lips and without any words I carried him bridal style to the room .  )

Yoongi *husky dominant voice*: follow me !

( they obeyed my order like a good husbands they are and started to follow me to our room .

I sit on the bed with jimin still on my arms I kissed him again before harshly putting him on his knees . )

Yoongi : you know what to do !

(He nodded and started to slide my zip down that's when my length slapped his cheek he flinched and looked at me with horror I just smirked and pulled his hair harshly to the back and slapped his right cheek with my d*ck few times . )

Yoongi : suck!

(He nodded quickly and held my junior on his tiny hands stroking it few times making me growl at the warmth of it . he smiled and then started to lick the tip in a circle while  looking at me seductively . I can't wait anymore so I held his head and started to thrust so deep on his mouth . he was crying while looking at me but who does he think of himself to tease me . I will show him now ! I thrusted so hard and deep in his tiny mouth ...  )

Jin : uhm Joon hyung , I think we should leave both of them together to bond and I have a hospital too . what you think ?!

Joon : well .. It's a good chance to let them bond together and to make yoongi understand jimin correctly . you go to your hospital okie . and you kook go to your company . Hopi you can enjoy with them or rest if you like it . and about me I am going to the library .  take care of yourself *pecks their lips * .

Jin/kook : okie joonie. You too take care. 

Hopi : you too take care.  I think I will just sleep for a little as I am really tired .

Joon : okie Hopi...bye guys .

Kook/jin/hopi: bye .