A bit later, Donnie sits at the dining table soldering some wires with Cheyenne watching him. "What you doing anything?" Cheyenne asks him making Donnie looks at her. "I am just playing around with wires." Donnie said to her with a smile. "Just messing around." Cheyenne said to him with a smile. "Yep, just messing around." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne giggle a little. 

"La-da-di, la-da-da."

The two hear Raph singing in the shower making Cheyenne laugh a little. "We need to tell Raph to enter a talent show." Cheyenne said to Donnie who laughs a little. "He is not that good." Donnie said to her. "You don't know that." Cheyenne said to him. "I think he will not make it." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne lean closer to him. "Or maybe he has a talent for singing and none of us know about it." Cheyenne said to him while Donnie stares at Cheyenne's eyes.

"La da-- whoa!"  

Raph then comes out of a steamy bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. "Yo, Donny! Can you do something about the hot water? A turtle can't even get a decent shower in this joint." Raph yelled making Cheyenne giggle at the fact that Raph had a towel around him. "Been there, done that." Donnie said to him. "Well, go there and do it again!" Raph said to him as he walks over to Donnie and Cheyenne. "Why is it always me? Why don't you ask Mikey to fix something once in a while?" Donnie asks him then he looks over at Mikey is draped over an easy chair, humming to himself and eating chips with Tasneem watching him. Mikey notices that Donnie was looking at him. "Wha?" Mikey asks him. "Never mind. I'll go fix the water heater...again." Donnie said to them as he stands up. "I will go with you." Cheyenne said to him while she gets up from the table. "Thanks." Donnie said to her. "I really appreciate it." April said to them as Donnie and Cheyenne walks to the door. "No problem." Cheyenne said to her while Tasneem and Mikey were whispering to each other about Cheyenne and Donnie being a lone. "But keep an eye out for Kirby. You know, the guy I leased the basement apartment to? I don't need you scaring my new tenant." April said to them. "Don't worry, April. We are ninjas. Piece of cake." Donnie said to her. "There's cake? I love cake!" Mikey yelled with a smile.

Cheyenne and Donnie takes the stairs down into the very dark basement. "I know there's a light around here somewhere." Donnie said to Cheyenne who finds the cord hanging overhead and pulls it to switch on the light. At the end of the hall, the two sees a large shadow on the wall making Cheyenne gasps. "What's that?" Donnie asks himself as a winged creature appears in front of them. It flies directly at them, Donnie pulls out his bo and the two turtles leaps out of the way. Cheyenne pulls out her bo and she swings at it on its as it pass and it flies back around the corner. "What was that thing?" Cheyenne asks Donnie. "I have no idea." Donnie said to her as the two turn the corner to see the area was empty. "Huh? I could have sworn it went this way." Donnie said to himself while Cheyenne looks around the area to see a light coming through the open door of the basement apartment. "Maybe it went in there." Cheyenne said to Donnie who looks over at the light.

The two peeks into the room and sees a man seated at a drawing board. "That must be April's new tenant. What's he doing?" Donnie said Cheyenne who sees the guy has a drawing board sketching. "I think he is drawing." Cheyenne said to Donnie. Cheyenne and Donnie then sees a small fly like insect comes to life and lifts off the page of his sketch book. Donnie pushes the door open and steps onto the threshold. "Whoa, how'd he do that?" Donnie asks Cheyenne then the insect flies past Donnie's head, into the basement, and then vanishes. "What?" The artist said noticing Donnie and Cheyenne. "A green monsters? I don't remember drawing you. You must...You must be here for your crystal. Look, I was only borrowing it for a while. Just put the stick down." He said to them while Cheyenne and Donnie walk over to him. "Slow down, friend. I know we must look weird to you, but we are not here to hurt you." Donnie said to him as he sheaths the staff while Cheyenne hides behind Donnie a little. "My name is Donatello and her name is Cheyenne." Donnie said to him making Cheyenne give him a wave. "And we don't know anything about any crystal." Cheyenne said to the guy. "But what I really want to know is how you just did what you did." Donnie said to him while Cheyenne holds onto Donnie's shoulder.  The guy holds up his pencil, Cheyenne can see a small, pink crystal is tied to the end near the eraser. " It wasn't really me. I--I mean, I can draw, sure. Been doing it for years. But it's this crystal. It supplies the magic." He said to them. "Crystals. It had to be crystals." Donnie said to Cheyenne while looking at her seeing her holding his arm now. "What do you mean?" He asks him. "Nothing. It's just that we've had my fair share of magic crystals lately." Donnie said to him. "You should really try this. Here, let me find you a clean page." Kirby said to them as he walks over to his table. "Doesn't our appearance freak you out a little?" Cheyenne asks him. "Since my sketches started leaping off the page, I've seen freakier, believe me. By the way, my friends call me Kirby." Kirby said to them then Donnie shakes Kirby's hand. "You can call me Don." Donnie said to him. "So, uh, where did you get that crystal, Kirby?" Cheyenne asks him. "I found it in a pile of coal, of all places. And accidentally discovered what it could do. Here, draw something." Kirby said offering the pencil to Donnie, who accepts it. "This is too good to pass up." Donnie said to himself then he takes a seat at the drawing board. "I wonder if there's some sort of biomolecular energy transfer involved." Donnie said to himself while Cheyenne looks over his shoulder. "Don, just draw something." Kirby said to him making Donnie chuckle. "Okay, but I'm afraid a stick person is the best I can do." Donnie said to him as he starts to draw. "Aw, don't worry. It takes a few years of practice before you can really have fun. Not a bad stick guy, though." Kirby said to him seeing Donnie's drawing. "There. Finished." Donnie said then the little stick figure peels off the page and hops down. "Whoa!" Cheyenne said as the stick figure bounces around the room, knocking things down. "Whee!" Stick Figure screams with joy. "Ha, ha, ha! This is too wild!" Donnie said to them. "Told you!" Kirby said to him then the stick figure runs over to Cheyenne and kicks her shin. "Ow!" Cheyenne yelled then it kicks her other leg. "Hey, now cut that out!" Donnie yelled as he pulls out his bo and he stands infront of Cheyenne. The stick figure backs away and then vanishes. "It just disappeared." Cheyenne said to them. "They all do. Everything I draw comes to life and then they just vanish. One exception, though. A thing I drew a couple of weeks ago. It didn't go away." Kirby said to them as he walks over to a tarp covered object and pulls the covering away, displaying an odd looking portal device. "I can't rightly tell you what it is." Kirby said to them. "Looks like a weird kind of doorway." Donnie said to him as Cheyenne walks closer to the door and she puts her hand through making her gasps then she pulls her hand back. "Incredible." Donnie said as he walks over to her. "Hey, be careful." Kirby said to them then Cheyenne and Donnie walks through the portal. "Guys! Can you hear me?" Kirby asks them then Donnie peeks back out. "Yah!" Kirby yelled when Donnie did that. "Kirby, you're not gonna believe this! You've gotta see what's on the other side of this thing." Donnie said to him. "Uh, what the heck." Kirby said to himself and he tucks the pencil behind his ear. "Let me just grab my sketchbook." Kirby said then he takes the sketchbook and hops through the portal. "Geronimo!" Kirby yelled as he jumps into the portal.